Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Stop reachin .. tgeyre freah prince's end of story. U picked out the one shoe that matched that saved by the bell logo but clearly the other shoe has a different color
how is it reaching? Yes it's a pretty good chance there related to tfpoba buttttttttttt no one has confirmed that. What fresh prince logo have you seen to match these shoes at least i found a clear source. And you do realize the shoes are 1 color just different color hits?

Gonna try and pick these up just for pure speculation of hating myself if I slept on them and I wished i didn't. Like I did on the Cavs IVs....

how is it reaching? Yes it's a pretty good chance there related to tfpoba buttttttttttt no one has confirmed that. What fresh prince logo have you seen to match these shoes at least i found a clear source. And you do realize the shoes are 1 color just different color hits?

Yeah i do realize the hints are diff im jus sayin its fresh prince no need n tryin to change it. If thats the case u can find other shoes with color logos that match?

This one not work?

View media item 535294

Last edited:
I know i'm getting one pair!, good thing haters aren't getting them so There will be more chances for those who do want them

This is hypebeast status.
mean.gif

These new pics are making the shoe look a lot better i just don't like the different color hues from shoe to shoe.

Back
Top Bottom