Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

i never go to southlake like ever ..may go put a ticket in for the heck of it though not sure the hype

and did the one in arbor open :smh: ..if so was it any heat at the grand opening.. i hate i missed it

I never go to Southlake either and don't plan to this time....

Im not sure if they had anything I was blindsided by all these hoh popping up myself didn't even kno..

Goes to show how much shoes are getting sold in the Atlanta market...

Yeah the one in arbor opened like late august/early sept i believe .. i had no idea they were gettin one of my friends from HS posted a pic on IG of what she bought. She picked up the Toro 4s and some Tees but said they had all kinds of stuff. Im sure they had all of the summers "hot" releases at the least

living up here is hard on me when it comes to grabbin kicks :frown:

o yea u in the nw now smh

Im not sure if they had anything I was blindsided by all these hoh popping up myself didn't even kno..

same thing i was just saying ..both of those new hoh just came from no where

the store next to champs lenox will also have these i believe

I havent been to southlake prob since i was a kid and even then i didnt like goin there. It always seemed dead. 

Does greenbriar ever get kicks? With that World FootLocker I would think they would get a lot (their selection was always pretty decent when I used to go)

I havent been to southlake prob since i was a kid and even then i didnt like goin there. It always seemed dead. 

Does greenbriar ever get kicks? With that World FootLocker I would think they would get a lot (their selection was always pretty decent when I used to go)

goood thinking i need to check with them..i checked fa greenbriar there they are fcfs

none of us go but people swear southlake the place for kicks now

goood thinking i need to check with them..i checked fa greenbriar there they are fcfs

none of us go but people swear southlake the place for kicks now
It must be one of those places thats only worth going on the weekend strictly to pick up shoes haha. 

What about Stonecrest? That may be too far East though depending where you live

Ah the luxuries of the big city ... i have 1 FTL in my vicinity and they get nothing but the BIG gr's ... mall 2 hours east gets all GRs and mall 3 hours west gets most GRs

Yeah the one in arbor opened like late august/early sept i believe .. i had no idea they were gettin one of my friends from HS posted a pic on IG of what she bought. She picked up the Toro 4s and some Tees but said they had all kinds of stuff. Im sure they had all of the summers "hot" releases at the least

living up here is hard on me when it comes to grabbin kicks 
frown.gif
From Arbor, I got...

Jordan Low 11s, Black Toe 1s, Shadow 1s, Toro 4s, Kobe Venice Beaches, and Meteorology KD 6s. There was a limit of 2 per transaction, so I had to leave the store and come back two more times after the first purchase, lol.

GOT A PAIR ON LOCK FROM MY CONNECT, MIGHT DO MY ROUNDS AND PUT IN A COUPLE RAFFLE TICKETS FOR A SECOND PAIR OUT HERE IN H-TOWN... MAN, I'M GLAD I'VE BUILT SOLID RELATIONSHIPS OVER THE YEARS TO AVOID ALL OF THE NONSENSE THAT HAPPENS DURING HIGH PROFILE RELEASES LIKE THESE, 'CAUSE THE GAME DONE GOT CRAZY! LOL...ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FELLOW NT'ERS ON THE HUNT FOR THESE... IT SEEMS LIKE THIS ONE'S GONNA BE A TOUGH ONE. HOLLA...

CED B.

are you going to use a delay? if so how many seconds?
I might but im not sure how many seconds bc i can send a dm under a sec manually. So I am not sure how much of a delay to put yet.

bet it was hardly anyone there huh
mean.gif

u went through 3 times lol
Yeah, there was like maybe 20 people, they all did pretty much the same thing. Perimeter HoH had more people, though. Maybe 40 or so. Plenty of stock at both. I'd imagine both will get a good number of Bel-Airs.

Last edited:
Would love a pair of these for reasons more then the jordan 5 silouette. But no dropping in Aus and online i am 0-20 prob now so i think im just gonna have to straight up move on, goodluck to you all able to have a chance. Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom