Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

I know it's only monday, but can somebody help me out with jj link for the grade school sizes?  thank you in advance.. 

edit: that's if they're even getting them.. i just asked, and they said they don't know yet

Last edited:
I just built something and I need to test it out some I am going to help 3 nters get these. If anyone doesnt have access to rsvp help I will help the first 3 ppl  to dm me there name  and shoe sz and nt store that they want. I dont like the shoes myself so instead of wasting a rsvp and taking someones potential spot I rather help someone out.i am not sure how well it would work so the rsvp wont be guaranteed so the ppl I help out dont count on me 100%.

My inbox is going to get killed 
laugh.gif

Let me give you guys a real heads up...

A certain chain store in Philly does guaranteed tickets the Sunday before a release...The retail chain isn't difficult to figure out if you read this thread...

I can tell you all right now, with a pretty good degree of certainty...We're looking at 3Lab5 numbers with Holiday XI hype.

You have all been warned.

JB on it's ultimate troll for these...Oh, your baby can gave these...so can your nephew and your grandson...But you? No way.

I feel like Philly and south LA shoulda got extra, just on the strength...Well, I can dream, right?
I wanted to go pick up a ticket sunday, but had to work, plus some1 posted a pic of kids waitin in line from the night before i figured it was a lost cause...cant see campin for these

Cumberland, perimeter, Southlake, arbor place hoh getting them...

Looks like I'm going to loop the whole city getting raffle tickets Wednesday :lol:

:lol: oh damn no tax in Jersey either! How did I not know that. I thought PA was it up there. And I thought Kenny was on da good side of da river haha.

Nike Co. needs to go ahead and let us know which Niketowns are getting these. They had tweeted "select" Niketowns multiple times, which I don't like the sound of.

HAHAHA fam, I play for both teams. NJ&NYC..always prefer copping in NJ or NDC but my chances are much higher at all the NT's in NY. Never win any raffles.

Cumberland, perimeter, Southlake, arbor place hoh getting them...

Looks like I'm going to loop the whole city getting raffle tickets Wednesday
laugh.gif
hey dont mind coppin a pair for me in the A if you win multiples, im good for it  
happy.gif

i wish i was home, i got news of Arbor Place getting that HOH last month

Last edited:
i never go to southlake like ever ..may go put a ticket in for the heck of it though not sure the hype

and did the one in arbor open :smh: ..if so was it any heat at the grand opening.. i hate i missed it

i never go to southlake like ever ..may go put a ticket in for the heck of it though not sure the hype

and did the one in arbor open
mean.gif
..if so was it any heat at the grand opening.. i hate i missed it
Yeah the one in arbor opened like late august/early sept i believe .. i had no idea they were gettin one of my friends from HS posted a pic on IG of what she bought. She picked up the Toro 4s and some Tees but said they had all kinds of stuff. Im sure they had all of the summers "hot" releases at the least

living up here is hard on me when it comes to grabbin kicks 
frown.gif

Man, it's going to be impossible to get in Tampa. The FTA and HoH are just doing FCFS so it's ghost chairs and kid camping.

I really like these shoes but ain't going to stress if I miss them.

Back
Top Bottom