Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Since nobody else is posting info for the European Release, I found the following (although until now the Footlocker EU Calendar only has the CP3.VII listed...), 26th October as a release date:

Does anybody know more?

Last edited:
My villa only has 17 pairs, I was banking on 24 to pairs smh but looks like I'm waiting to Saturday

Now will these be at finishline or not. Please someone should know about these on the board. I called the store and there still not sure but they do have the son of Mars colorway:-(

No Finishline.

They have confirmed on Twitter that they will NOT be getting them...it has been posted in this thread...

JM

What killed it for you if you don't mind me asking?
It's too much of a child's shoe and with the exception of the neons and the awesome inside, the purple looks doo doo on the heel. from the back it looks like you've got platforms on imo.  i'm just not camping for this release.  if it falls in my lap on ndc or ftl then i'll cop, but i'm very excited about the Steel 10.  Same dude had those too and they looked great.
What was the quality like? They seem decent in the pictures!
I will not sit here and lie to you and tell you that I can tell the difference because I'm simply not old enough to remember OG quality (and we were poor) or when they retro'd years later (oh **** we were still poor).  With that said, they don't look as booty cheeks as all the other non db5 releases this year. i haven't seen a db5 in person yet.

My villa only has 17 pairs, I was banking on 24 to pairs smh but looks like I'm waiting to Saturday

My local Villa received 12 pairs, but only had 6 pairs TOTAL for customers. There were 2 chairs sitting out front of the store since Friday morning. The 2 chairs belonged to the employees that worked there.
The second employee in line was trying to sell his spot for a $100. :smh:

1 x 8
1 x 9
1 x 10.5
2 x 11
1 x 13

Only done because consumers allow it. Only takes one thirsty or frivolous spender to justify that employees immoral proposal.

My local Villa received 12 pairs, but only had 6 pairs TOTAL for customers. There were 2 chairs sitting out front of the store since Friday morning. The 2 chairs belonged to the employees that worked there.
The second employee in line was trying to sell his spot for a $100.
mean.gif

1 x 8
1 x 9
1 x 10.5
2 x 11
1 x 13
SMH, The Villa dude tweeted if there was any problems hit them up, but that's jacked man SMH, can't knock the hustle though everyone trying to make a quick buck these days. Ghost chairs were out where I'm at, next time I'm just walking to the front of the line. Good luck on getting your pair man, I didn't even realize how much hype there was, dudes talking about how they camping for two days. I was 20th in line but that blows man. Which Villa was this?

Last edited:
I will not sit here and lie to you and tell you that I can tell the difference because I'm simply not old enough to remember OG quality (and we were poor) or when they retro'd years later (oh **** we were still poor).  With that said, they don't look as booty cheeks as all the other non db5 releases this year. i haven't seen a db5 in person yet.

This post made me laugh. Appreciate your honesty.I have two pairs of V's 99 blk/metallic silver's and this years fire red V's. The quality of the 99's is so much better than this years fire reds. And they were $60 cheaper.

i just cant do it... i tried to like... but im to much of a man to rock these... good luck to all trying to cop

that was a he that just said "boo boo"?

Yes.

How are you too much of a man to rock a shoe? If anything itd be not man enough or comfortable with your manhood

Thats like saying youre too much of a man to play dress up with your 3yr old daughter (so to speak)

Not really trying to call u out or be negative but being too much of a man has nothing to do with bwing able to wear the shoes, just sounds more like youre worried what other people will think of u

Back
Top Bottom