Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

there will be more quantity of these available than the 3lab5's. they will be similar to black grape numbers from what i hear. my local HOH did a raffle for the 3lab5's because they had less than 30 pair. the only other jordan they've ever done a raflle for was the fear 5's.

the difference is the demand for these is far greater so they will be harder to get.

the lower price of $185 as opposed to $225 is also a factor.

good luck to all who are trying to copp

I like how people that have never been in here come in repeating the same info that we've known for days/weeks like its breaking news

I like how people that have never been in here come in repeating the same info that we've known for days/weeks like its breaking news
I just like the avy lol but I wonder if these will be more sought after than the 3lab5s. I think these look a lot more appealing than them also

I just like the avy lol but I wonder if these will be more sought after than the 3lab5s. I think these look a lot more appealing than them also

At the least ... equal

Know how these limited releases go. All BS aside whether i cop mine or not, whether anyone on here does or not, im praying for the safety of everyone going out to get kicks from here thru christmas (since its usually the worst around this time)

our local HOH had to do the raffle format, too many issues with the 3Lab5 release, ruined a good thing. Tomorrow Villa is doing tickets for them so I'll wait a few hours and get my size card, try for a second pair on release day.

one week away from release? give it until Wednesday where retailers claim they missed shipments or pairs become backordered...insanity

For that price, I'd take your money. Go home for 12 hours, and call you back like "no luck, homie."

Precisely why I don't hire strangers. Its a person I know well. Younger guy who has no bills/responsibilities so $40 means more to him than to a working adult paying bills. He actually found a buddy who wanted to do it as well. So as I post this, I have 2 people in the first 2 spots in line who will get tickets for 2 guaranteed pairs tomorrow. So I'm set, and its a great feeling. =).

Back
Top Bottom