Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Pair going for $760 on eBay right now and still rising. Ridiculous!
Looks like a bunch of 0 feedback phony bidders that some sellers use to create a bidding war. 

If it were true, which may be, but I doubt it.....I'd sell my pair for that much in a heartbeat! 

Last edited:
Don't think people are paying the prices. Impossible this early on... Probably the person who posted the link bidding these pairs up with alt accounts.

Don't think people are paying the prices. Impossible this early on... Probably the person who posted the link bidding these pairs up with alt accounts.
Exactly.  Plus why would 2 "bidders" bid it up to $760, when their are multiple pairs sub $450 in the same size.  lol 

What other jordans did will smith wear on the show?
Off the top of my head he wore some Fire Red V's, Grapes of course, Infrared Vl's (Black and White), Hare Vll's, Columbia Xl's, and I believe he also rocked the black and white 9s.

This thread jumped like 30 pages though.....

Why are you surprised? Between people asking the same questions that have been asked for months, people complaining about rigged raffles, and people bragging about "copping x5", it's bound to increase.

It always happens on release day.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that enjoys seeing peoples NDC orders get cancelled for using a bot? Before anyone says, "You mad bro?" I got my boy and I a pair.
tongue.gif
I enjoy it as well especially from those who boast every weekend about how many pairs they purchased...

These things were definitely limited in-store. The FA on 125th only got 1 of each size. I felt extremely lucky after hearing that, and the atmosphere wasn't hectic...actually nobody was there. Had the game face ready for no reason lol

Material is nice and the ankle area is so padded, makes me mad at how they do the GRs

I don't think its fickle at all though. Just observing the outcome of someone trying to cheat the system. #TeamManual
I'm on the other side of the fence, apparently. It's not like they have knowledge of the link beforehand, nor do they have access to the link prior to anyone else...they simply have a script that automates 3 clicks. Is it an advantage? Definitely. Is it an unfair advantage? I don't think so.

I was able to place an order on JJ last night, first time ever... Does anyone know when they usually ship out orders?

Back
Top Bottom