Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Picked up my pair this morning from HOH in The Galleria. I like the material they used on these Vs. Very nice shoes and happy with my purchase. First time I win a raffle from FTL/HOH and second time overall. The other being Shiekh shoes for the Toro IVs. I saw the Gloves and I really wanted them but had to stop the myself from buying them.

I personally wouldn't, and don't think most people would. People seemed to actually want the Fear's a lot more, whereas there are the usual resellers for the Bel-Air's, along with a lot of people that just seemed to want them because they have the Bel-Air tag attached to some 5s.

You got it alllllllllllll wrong. Fears = Last minute hype. Bel Airs = Months of hype.

No one waned the Fear 5's for the most part until they found out they were limited. Those will rott on ebay for high prices.

Picked up my pair this morning from HOH in The Galleria. I like the material they used on these Vs. Very nice shoes and happy with my purchase. First time I win a raffle from FTL/HOH and second time overall. The other being Shiekh shoes for the Toro IVs. I saw the Gloves and I really wanted them but had to stop the myself from buying them.

How bad was it there? It was madness there when those Fears dropped..

How bad was it there? It was madness there when those Fears dropped..

Not bad since you could only get them if you had a winning raffle ticket. There was a lady with her son that were upset but I told them that I went on Wednesday to get a raffle ticket. A lot guys where getting the Gloves. I hope I can still get a pair of Gloves next weekend.

Last edited:
These were pretty limited. I was able to get my sizes at a local store with ease, but the biggest I was able to walk away with this time was a 9.

You got it alllllllllllll wrong. Fears = Last minute hype. Bel Airs = Months of hype.

No one waned the Fear 5's for the most part until they found out they were limited. Those will rott on ebay for high prices.
Really? Damn. Seemed to me like the Fears went in and out based on what pics were available at the time, but that with each set of pics there was a sizable group that wanted the. But the Bel-Airs I thought were just hated at first, and then slowly built up over time, and then exploding recently as the release date was upon us.

With the Fears at least a major factor for me were the pics I was seeing of them. Sometimes they looked grey, sometimes they looked green, and as we entered August I saw this ugly muddy brown picture of them that pretty much killed my interest. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Not bad since you could only get them if you had a winning raffle ticket. There was a lady with her son that were upset but I told them that I went on Wednesday to get a raffle ticket. A lot guys where getting the Gloves. I hope I can still get a pair of Gloves next weekend.

Glad to hear someone won a raffle there, I never get squat. I'm diggin the gloves too, look like they'd be a comfy fit.

On what planet do you live? Many report hardly any Fear Vs being available and the first run of them at flightclub sold out pretty quickly at $500 a pair. So it would appear moving them isn't an issue.

My order status on Foot Action says, "STATUS: WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL"

My card was billed an all, but don't know what to think of this now. 

Awesome, order went through!!  The rep said that the order will state the aforementioned until it ships.

Just picked mine up.  I actually had to trade for them, but am happy I did.  Quality is great and I love the detailing.

Will likely throw these in my rotation in the place of my Wolf Greys so that the Wolf's can make it a bit longer.

Hard to go wrong with grey Js.

Surprisingly I was able to get a pair off NDC without a bot. I tried to get me and my girl a pair, but when i went to check out they snatched hers out of my cart. I thought I had some time to see if mines would go through so I could buy at the same time. Now I'm on the hunt for a 7Y smh.

On what planet do you live? Many report hardly any Fear Vs being available and the first run of them at flightclub sold out pretty quickly at $500 a pair. So it would appear moving them isn't an issue.

Yeah and let me know the dates those sold, I.E. the week after release. Good luck getting 500 now.

people all over Brooklyn salty. Fulton mall was.. well that's pretty self explanatory. guys really was stalling in JimmyJazz trying to buy pairs without a raffle

people outside the store looking inside like lol wut

if you in the rva (Richmond v.a.) area just saw a pair of 9.5 for $350 on cl  if anybody interested, is it me or do these fit way more tts, than the rest of 5's..any way hope everyone is satisfied with this release..enjoy
smile.gif

Nice
Surprisingly I was able to get a pair off NDC without a bot. I tried to get me and my girl a pair, but when i went to check out they snatched hers out of my cart. I thought I had some time to see if mines would go through so I could buy at the same time. Now I'm on the hunt for a 7Y smh.

Back
Top Bottom