||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

These? I picked 'em up not that long ago.
f904253adb5c11e1a7ed22000a1e88b3_7.jpg
Are these still around?

Here's another shot of the bright crimson shields... makes me really wish i had a shot at the kobe vi mangos.... :frown:

These look dope! I'm diggin' the their Black tongue x Black DF piece x Black lace combo. How do they look with flash?

Last edited:
are the width of these the exact same as the respective size for mens?  or still a little different?

Anyone have any idea where I can still get a Hot Punch Womens Free Run 3 in 6 or 6.5? Can't seem to find them anywhere

Thanks

Haven't seen this thread bumped in a while...Got these 4 pair over the last couple of months (the 3 men's shield CWs & the pure platinums)...Got my wife the wolf grey/greens & the livestrong grey/varsity maize CWs for christmas.

Last edited:
Can anyone who owns the Free Run 3 compare the sizing to the Free 3.0 v3?

I know they have different feels but I was just wondering...the Free Run 3 were pretty tight across the top of my foot/maybe narrow but I have slightly wide feet.

anyone know if the free run +3 shields run TTS? apparently they fit kinda tight that's why I'm asking

anyone know if the free run +3 shields run TTS? apparently they fit kinda tight that's why I'm asking

I wear size 10 in the FR2s & the FR3s. As you can see above, I have 3 pairs of the shields & they fit the same as the non-shield FR3s. If you haven't worn the free runs yet, I suggest going to a retailer & trying them on in your normal size (whatever that is) & going a half size up. I normally wear size 9.5 in all Nike running shoes from the Air Max 2012 to older sneakers like Air Max 1 or Air Max 95. I had to go to a size 10 to accommodate my wide feet. The size 10 in the FR2 & the FR3 fit perfectly.

Hope this helps...

Nice photo up there goosh026...

Last edited:
Was trying to get the OG blue pair that dropped on sale. No luck around my way.

Any help in locating these at a sale price?

Try chatting with a Nike Rep. They can do a nationwide search for them. By now, they should be discounted.

BTW... regarding the Soar cw, is it safe to say Soar = Royal Blue? Any one have a comparison pic? I'm thinking of ordering an NSW FR2iD...

Try chatting with a Nike Rep. They can do a nationwide search for them. By now, they should be discounted.
BTW... regarding the Soar cw, is it safe to say Soar = Royal Blue? Any one have a comparison pic? I'm thinking of ordering an NSW FR2iD...

Nah, soar is a lighter blue. It's really nice though

Back
Top Bottom