||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

New FR3 EXT color-way. The orange sock liner is fire! Crazy how the small details make or break a shoe.

So for anyone that runs in Frees...

I read "Born to Run" and now I want to get in on this. Should I go with the 5.0's or just f it and go with 4.0's?

So for anyone that runs in Frees...
I read "Born to Run" and now I want to get in on this. Should I go with the 5.0's or just f it and go with 4.0's?

If u have never run in frees should probably start with the 5.0. I would suggest wearing them daily for about a week if possible before running in them just to get used to them. Nike use to include an instruction brochure on how to start using them. I posted the instructions awhile back too lazy to look for them

Runningwarehouse.com is having a 72 hour sale on running shoes!! Just picked up the volt and soar blue color ways of the free run 3s for 62$ each!!

^^ nvm seen that the frees were discounted at check out. I was trying to order something else tho :smh:

Last edited:
Runningwarehouse.com is having a 72 hour sale on running shoes!! Just picked up the volt and soar blue color ways of the free run 3s for 62$ each!!
good lookin' out!  got me and my girl some free run shields @ a 37% discount......  yea buddy!  
smile.gif

Last edited:
I can't check the runningwarehouse site at this moment, but can somebody tell me what the light blue/red free run 3s cost? Thanks!!

looking to maybe make my own id free run 3.  i skimmed about 15 pages back and couldn't find the answer to my question so i'm gonna ask...

is there a gallery or something of what the colors of ID look like in reality?  is it pretty true to the color of the mock up?

also, those NSW free runs that were posted couple of pages back, are they all either leather or suede?

Picked up the all black pair from FTL today. Used the bday coupon and got em for 81 with tax. Been waiting for a while for an all black pair to release. The Silver/Black pair that also released this week with the all blacks, looks pretty awesome too.

Just got my shields today from running where house.com, and they're definitely more narrow than the normal free 3s....debating on going up 1/2 a size....

Can someone confirm if these are red/pink or orange?  Eastbay have them but they look more orangr? Thanks!

Can someone confirm if these are red/pink or orange?  Eastbay have them but they look more orangr? Thanks!
We do have quite a few different colorway's to choose from on our website currently. A few of the colorway's listed are, University Red/Pure Platinum/Black, and Red/Sail/Reflect Silver.

If you are looking at a different colorway other than either of these listed, please indicate which specific item you are looking at and we will be able to look into this further for you.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Hey guys have seen a few pairs of these with different logos on the tongue. I have seen people with transformers logos on the tongue. I want to put a NY Giants logo on these. Is it possible? If so where would I get the logo and how would I do it? Thanks!!!

Here's another shot of the bright crimson shields... makes me really wish i had a shot at the kobe vi mangos.... 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom