Free Pancakes at IHOP on Tuesday 2/23....vol. National Pancake Day

victoria-beckham-dvb-launch-09.jpg

Not the greatest pancakes in the world, but free is free...

Link

and FTR, Cracker Barrel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IHOP

I remember this like it was yesterday last year. And there's no catch, I think there's an option to donate though. Going to packed, better go early.

I tried going to the free grand slam thing at denny's, but was greeted by a huge line of old people, this will be the same no doubt, but does't hurt to check out 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

I tried going to the free grand slam thing at denny's, but was greeted by a huge line of old people, this will be the same no doubt, but does't hurt to check out 
grin.gif

I don't think I wanna stand in line for 5 hours
smh.gif

They got an I-Hop by St. John's I went to last year, ended up waiting in line for almost two hours. No thanks.

damn, ive been goin to this for 4 years now and ive never had to wait in line for hours. prob 30 mins at best. but im all about donating tho, so it doesnt bother me none. im gonna have to pay because i order bacon and a orange juice anyways.

its for a good cause, i hope every donates, even if it is a dollar. give what you can.

Went to 2 different Ihops last year and got my pancakes in like 5-10 minutes. No lines at all.

every time i wanna go to a IHOP, they don't have boysenberry syrup

i'd rather go to Dinah's

better pancakes than IHOP

Back
Top Bottom