Freck Billionaire - 39-1 (Floyd Mayweather Diss)

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Some of you _'s are entirely too concerned with the business aspects of music.

Who gives a damn if he'll ever release a studio album or not? Just take what he is giving...or leave it.

maybe im readin this wrong but the business aspect is an important part - i mean i agree if your talking about the people that say they WONT listen b/c "he'll never drop" or something like that but from a fans perspective you want the artist to be in a good situation with a push behind them so you can get more quantity and better quality music - i have all of frecks tapes and was happy with the money may deal thinking that he will pay for some hot producers, and give freck a push - also from another perspective take Max B - if he had gotten the deal he deserved early on and was dropping music he might not have ended up in the situation he got caught up in...
We all know most of our favorite underground artists put out watered down bull crap when they debut. Prime example is Chamillionaire. He gets alot of hate on this board but Cham's buzz was HUGE when he was underground. As a long time fan since 2000, I definitely enjoy his underground work better.I enjoy Cassidy's underground work better as well. Cassidy is a freakin gangsta rapper talking about "My Drank and My Two Step". I don'twanna hear Freck on any of that crap. I wanna hear Freck give me punchline after punchline like he been doing. Some people who go hard underground aren'table to make it mainstream. Freck is one of them. He wouldn't survive mainstream. Now would Ransom and Ransom goes harder than 90% of the industryrappers...

i never liked chamillionaire, is swear he only liked on NT.

nobody talks about this dude.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i never liked chamillionaire, is swear he only liked on NT.

nobody talks about this dude.

if u never got into chopped and screwed music u woulda never heard him til he got on...

he changed his whole style up and he sucks now... but he used to b that dude... believe it or not...

So lemme try to understand this...

U CANT listen to Freck, but Chamillionare used to be that dude to you?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Some of you _'s are entirely too concerned with the business aspects of music.

Who gives a damn if he'll ever release a studio album or not? Just take what he is giving...or leave it.

Yep.

I could see someone not liking Freck...
His style is something that would have been real popular in 2001...but that #!%% is dated now...

Besides a lot of his punchlines are forced...

Nobody can front on his verse on "this is family" though...that #!%% was vicious...

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Mayweather should just change the name to Tax Write Off Records. He invests in artists as much as he does fighters for his "promotional" company.
laugh.gif
thats real talk tho- thats why freck coulda came up

ive heard of at least 4-5 acts from rap to r+b that floyd already tried with -

he needs to just back it financially and let a professional run it...but son is too into the limelight...rappers wanna be drug dealers, ballers wanna berappers....boxers wanna be execs lol

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Freck is not good at rapping. I listen to and enjoy what he does, but let's not get carried away.
Exactly. LIKE how many times can you hear LIKE in a verse?
Im saying...

On crew tracks he can murder a 16...but I got no desire to listen to a solo Freck track, much less a whole mixtape.

He's not a good MC to me.

a TRAINED boxer cannot fight a regular joe.

may not layin a finger on freck

Floyd from the hood...the hood is always in ya. plus hand speed and strength.Floyd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>freck

this is the first time ive ever heard freck i mean i heard of him but never gave him a spin.

Nice delivery IMO a bit slow but alltogether i can @##$ with him

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

a TRAINED boxer cannot fight a regular joe.

may not layin a finger on freck

Floyd from the hood...the hood is always in ya. plus hand speed and strength. Floyd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>freck

Of course Floyd could beat him up but what hes saying is he wont cause it's illegal if you're a licensed boxer to fight a regular dude

bottomline is freck is smarter stickin wit fabolous and street family.

u could either try and buy your way into da industry which usually never works...or you can make da public love you and create demand..freck messin witfabolous got him

known outside philly.

freck is a problem..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

bottomline is freck is smarter stickin wit fabolous and street family.

u could either try and buy your way into da industry which usually never works...or you can make da public love you and create demand..freck messin wit fabolous got him

known outside philly.

freck is a problem..

I don't know...Fab aint really known for putting Ns on..
Let his brother, Ransom, & Red Cafe tell u..

Back
Top Bottom