Freck Billionaire - 39-1 (Floyd Mayweather Diss)

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

...Freck better keep it on wax though
Or jump straight to the pistol play
grin.gif

a TRAINED boxer cannot fight a regular joe.

may not layin a finger on freck

This is my first time listening to this cat, and while he has some hot punchlines, his flow and delivery is $$@#%$# downright AWFUL.

And some of y'all really think Freck has more pull in the streets than Money? Freck is a mule, Money has an empire.

well may is 40-0 now and freck aint neva gonna come out... if pap cant come with a album and it took budden 6 and paul cain never than freck def. = never, heactually had a chance with mayweather. doubt nig*a

I used to like freck but now I realize dude is just a low budget fab. Dude got hot punch lines but he cant make a song to save his life. Plus he never switchesup his flow.

Floyd mayweathers "yep" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Freck's career

Originally Posted by petozham

"You wanna box? I'll put you IN one"
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Glad to see my mans Freck is back, but it's sad to see freck & maywhether couldn't stay loyal and get that money together.

D-O-A and I don't mean autotunes, I'm talkin Death on Arrival....no chance for survival

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

it amazes me that yall give these rappers who will never drop albums the time of day...
So if they don't have a radio friendly single we should just dead them? Fu** outta here.

Freck do need to step his game up.

He been spitting for a minute and show no versatility or improvement.

Hopefully he bring something to te table on that mixtape.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Freck do need to step his game up.

He been spitting for a minute and show no versatility or improvement.

Hopefully he bring something to te table on that mixtape.

I don't want change, I want the same crack he spittin over dope beats with no DJs on it. That's it, just drop a real street album and I'm good.

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

it amazes me that yall give these rappers who will never drop albums the time of day...

Really now???
yes... like u know dude is never gonna b anything more than a punchline rapper... whats the point?
your really starting to get annoying with this "punchline rapper" & "never dropping an album" thing. Give it a rest
laugh.gif
. If these dudes like it let them be.

Back
Top Bottom