Freaking pathetic.

Quote:
are u too sad to do the nightly recap tonight?
io gotta admit, i really enjoy those.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Quote:
and typing is kind of difficult right now anyway because I have a broken finger :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS----Team [Scrubs]
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

Quote:
were there Laker fans right beside you?
:rofl:
roll.gif
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Can Kobe play like this more often?

His teammates are actually playing harder b/c they get more touches.

As simple as that.
pepperdinepimpin09

Man, I didn't know D'Antoni was such a sore loser. I remember Gregg Popovich calling a timeout when they were up at least 9 points with a minute left in game 5 a couple years ago. Popovich did apologize when the Spurs eliminated them when the coaches went to shake hands with one another and D'Antoni said don't worry about it.
/// IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING///​

Quote:

His teammates are actually playing harder b/c they get more touches.
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002
KOBE BRYANT<>24-7<>LAMAR ODOM
...Pursuing M y Happyness​

Yea, I'm excited about the Lakers win, but still a little bummed not seeing Kobe fully committed to being a Laker. He wears his emotions on his sleeve, and you can sense that he's not totally immersed in the win. Just a half-smile. But hopefully things will change with a few more wins and a decent record. He has to show more strength.

Phoenix wise, wow, really show their weakness. ZERO low post presence and D. That will not get you far in the playoffs, even with a 60+ season. Amare is very overrated, immobile laterally, and really gets flustered when some defenders play rough D. Suns needs some trades to fill the middle desperately, Skinner aint going to hold down the fort. Kinda glad Lakers taking advantage of Bynum.

Phils timeout was hilarious, but please don't say Suns haven't done the same. One word Barbosa.

One bright spot for the Suns was DJ, I'm biased cus I met him a couple time at the shop and seems chill, love his hustle even duriing a blowout. Hope the kid continues to work on his game and get some minutes. He's better than Banks
SLOW MOTION​

^
Quote:
"We don't have to get too ahead of ourselves," he said. "We just have to stay in the minute. We have to get out of here, get some rest and get ready to practice tomorrow because that's really when you become a better team. You have to play just as hard at practice tomorrow as you did tonight."
TEAM LAKERS
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

D'Antoni isn't wrong for calling Phil out.

Phil Jackass acts like he's a primadonna that's bigger than the game.
Yes, Phil, you have 9 rings. Congrats. It doesn't give you the right to disrespect opponents night after night with your mind games and subtle digs in the media.

It's not like coaching MJ & Shaq was difficult. A trained monkey could have coached at least 7 of those teams to championships...so quit acting like the NBA owes you anything.

You beat us tonight. No, you kicked the living crap out of us tonight. It's one game. Take the W, and get the @#%$ out of our city. No need to call timeouts immediately after TV timeouts in the fourth quarter.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE

Quote:
ed off 26-13 and before all the injuries last season.Or how he played this way earlier in his career during Phil Jackson's 1st run with the Lakers when him and Shaq were leading the Lakers to the 3 peat.

It's just shows the knowledge of some "so called die hard Laker Fans".

:rolleyes
eyes.gif

"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

D'Antoni isn't wrong for calling Phil out.

Why the hell does he care what Phil is doing in the first place? The guy is still coaching especially with all the young players in on the roster. On top of that here's the reason he used his timeout in the first place:

Jackson said he was just getting a mandatory timeout out of the way. "He wasn't thinking straight. That's all," Jackson said of D'Antoni. "He'd understand that if he thought about it for a second. I think he thought I was trying to showboat or grandstand. But when you have a mandatory timeout coming in a minute and a half or something like that, just get it out of the way."

/// IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING///​

Even a trained monkey can't get a Two-time MVP, 3 all-stars, and the #1 offense in the L to the Finals.

Phil will be Phill, Zodogg will be Zodogg. maybe Phils been snoopin in these Faker threads? lol
SLOW MOTION​

Quote:
where are you reading this? I still trying to find a place to watch the post game interviews
TEAM LAKERS

Quote:
A trained monkey could have coached at least 7 of those teams to championships..
TEAM LAKERS

Quote:
mmm so were was the championships when kobe and shaq were playing together before phil came to the lakers?
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE

^

Quote:
Regardless of Phil, MJ woudl've gotten rings.

Are u sure about that? Gee what happened in Washington with the Wizards? Oh thats right Jordan fans are going to get all upset and play the "He was old and at the end of career" card.

Not even Pippen after he wasnt playing with the Bulls couldnt win without Phil Jackson.And he had very talented team with the Blazers where he finally got his wish of getting to be the leader of a team and while trying to get rid of the Jordan's sidekick label.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

damn, I keep forgetting about Lamar. he's gonna be huge when he gets back. Luke is gonna come in off the bench w/Farmar.

btw, I'm watching this espn replay right now and Ric Bucher is a F'ing tool.

the lakers were a finely tuned MACHINE. HELL YEA, im so happy we destroyed the suns in there own building. I jope there fans are crying like little ...

this thread reminds me how annoyin faker fans are. bunch of lames

and why did noble kane get his SN back....he should be permanently banned

i bet therapist #24 wasnt happy after the win....he didnt score 40 pts

Quote:
"Yeah, I was pretty upset," D'Antoni said. "I thought he disrespected our players. But he likes to play the mind games and that's fine. He might want to try to do it in playoff time when we bust them every year.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye
"Quinn is a bust"
TEAM ARSENAL

Back
Top Bottom