Freaking pathetic.

In all seriousness, This was a great win.. i had fun watching Lakers play like this.. but i actually thought The Suns could do damage this year.. but i just realized even though they had a bad shooting night.. they have no Big man.. Skinner as your back up to Amare? :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS----Team [Scrubs]
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

He'll come in here with the "Suns lost because of the refs", "It's the ref's fault" -type comments. I know it. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMLAKERS

Mike dont want it with Phil. We def need a gif of Phil telling him to sit the @#%$ down .
TeamFreshPrince
That's right. You'd best to press on before you get straight molly-wopped up in here.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
Team Macintosh​

why the uff was d'anphony mad at phil for taking a timeout? that may have been the first one he called all game besides the 2 luke HAD to call. also phil calls on average about what? 2 timeouts a game. dike needs to take him and his flanders @#%$ mustache back to his bench and TRY to coach his team and leave phil alone so he can devine a master plan to destroy the nuns

Lol its funny because if you were watching Espn you could hear what he said " yeah thanks phil" :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM LAKERS
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

I'm not going to go read 25 + pages of garbage...but I'll give my thoughts and then I'll be done with it.

First of all, congrats to the Fakers for thoroughly dominating us in every way, shape, and form tonight.
Everything they put up went in the basket, while we couldn't hit the side of a barn.
When Crapmanovic and Vujasuck are hitting jumpers, and Bynum is hitting jump hooks there isn't much a team can do. Those are the guys that an opponent would WANT to take shots. Hell, even Roni Freaking Turiaf was hitting jumpers. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Quote:
Hell, even Roni Freaking Turiaf was hitting jumpers.
TEAM LAKERS

NBAdotcom:
I'm not going to go read 25 + pages of garbage...but I'll give my thoughts and then I'll be done with it.

First of all, congrats to the Fakers for thoroughly dominating us in every way, shape, and form tonight.
Everything they put up went in the basket, while we couldn't hit the side of a barn.
When Crapmanovic and Vujasuck are hitting jumpers, and Bynum is hitting jump hooks there isn't much a team can do. Those are the guys that an opponent would WANT to take shots. Hell, even Roni Freaking Turiaf was hitting jumpers.
indifferent.gif

Fisher had a huge game...he was hitting tough shot after tough shot on the run with hands in his face.

The Suns got dominated on the boards. Getting outrebounded by 20 on your home floor is unacceptable.
Amare with ONE rebound? Pathetic. He was awful, just like all the Suns toninght.

On offense we were stagnant. Nobody moved without the ball...everyone just took the first available jumper...and most of them missed. Our FG% was in the 30's most of the game before garbage time helped get it up to 42.5%

Our defense was nonexistant.

It was an embarrassing, pathetic game. Time to just move on to the next one. There are 80 games left. The good news for Suns fans is that we can't possibly play any worse.
- give props to opposing players that played well: CHECK
- dog the 1-rebound effort from Amare: CHECK
- give props to the opposing team:
- no excuses about the refs or anything: CHECK

Well dammit, you just took all the fun out of things.
laugh.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:
Hell, even Roni Freaking Turiaf was hitting jumpers. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

umm...u act like turiaf cant hit a jumper :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

are u too sad to do the nightly recap tonight?
io gotta admit, i really enjoy those.
Team Clippers
TEAM SAINTS

Quote:
umm...u act like turiaf cant hit a jumper
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

when the White Mamba is jacking up shots and walking with swag...its game over baby, you know its garbage time!!

SLOW MOTION​

man the lakers played great tonite, i thought i was gonna see kobe drop atleast 40 and have the lakers lose but they played amazing. Wish they would play like that more often but have Kobe score a little more since its fun to see him play.

Quote:
He can't. He's one of the least talented players in the history of the NBA.
He plays hard and hustles, I'll give him that...but his talent is nonexistant.

You serious? you ever watch Kwame play? fool can't even catch a ball, let alone a layup. Turiaf>Skinner all day...

Get some rest, rough night.
SLOW MOTION​

Quote:
He can't. He's one of the least talented players in the history of the NBA.
unless you secretly follow laker games you can't say that because you only watch him 4 times a year..

lol Ronny turiaf >>>>>>>>>>> Diaw And Skinner and add eric piatowski ..

Quote:
"Yeah, I was pretty upset," D'Antoni said. "I thought he disrespected our players. But he likes to play the mind games and that's fine. He might want to try to do it in playoff time when we bust them every year."
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAM LAKERS

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

Quote:
:D
happy.gif
0-3

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002
KOBE BRYANT<>24-7<>LAMAR ODOM
...Pursuing M y Happyness​

Quote:

Quote:
He's one of the least talented players in the history of the NBA.He plays hard and hustles, I'll give him that...but his talent is nonexistant.
:lol:
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Must be hard being a PHX fan.

That second statement shows that you know nothing about basketball or the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom