Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Don't know what you mean by "hectic" because pretty much every retail store that gets them is going to do raffle and copping online just seems like luck

More pairs to go around = more opportunity to pay retail
I'm hoping for '88 type availability

Last edited:
Were these as hard to get as everyone anticipated? I was out of town and didn't really try.

I got a surprise for ya'll though :nerd: ..
:nerd:

Were these as hard to get as everyone anticipated? I was out of town and didn't really try.

I got a surprise for ya'll though :nerd: ..

:nerd:
As mentioned, I skipped on the Fragment 1s, but ended up with these..

DEADSTOCK 1985 JORDAN 1!

View media item 1333034

pimp.gif

That '85 pair is crispy.

The pair that created my nasty habit now. Entering 6th grade at a new school. Wanted them so bad. Moms rejected me like Mutombo. Cursed mom out bad and was grounded for 3 months. Left the store with some $20 reeboks Olivia Newton john would wear while shooting the Lets get physical video.

**sheds a tear

Now I buy $150 pairs of shoes on the regular for my 8 and 3 year old so they never get that feeling I did.

Those are beautiful. Would love to know what those cost now.

That '85 pair is crispy.

The pair that created my nasty habit now. Entering 6th grade at a new school. Wanted them so bad. Moms rejected me like Mutombo. Cursed mom out bad and was grounded for 3 months. Left the store with some $20 reeboks Olivia Newton john would wear while shooting the Lets get physical video.

**sheds a tear

Now I buy $150 pairs of shoes on the regular for my 8 and 3 year old so they never get that feeling I did.

Those are beautiful. Would love to know what those cost now.
Vietnam flasback!
laugh.gif

Managed to lock down 1 pair for close to USD retail. My boy overseas in Sweden managed to lock me down a pair for international retail at a local shop. 1/2 size small, but I can't complain. Just happy that he looked out for me and didn't charge me these crazy prices. Good, non-money hungry dudes still exist. May be last of a dying breed, but a few are still out there. Haha.

He went out of town for New Year's so he won't be able to ship until 1/7 - CANNOT wait to get these in. Feels like it's gonna be forever. The anticipation.

Great pics posted by everyone, making time go by even slower. :lol: They look so good!

Good story to read/hear. Salute.

Back
Top Bottom