Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I am no photographer by any means but this should give people an idea. Not to knock the Frags but I like the leather better on the LM.
+!  

LM's > Frags any day of the week.. at least the LM's have a cool concept and quality leather... ill take that over a stamp anyday..lol

Lol dude you said they were almost idential and then you took the pics. That's a big difference in height man.  Thanks for the pics, also anyone else think the worn white lm's look like old grandma skin with too much makeup
i think the height comparison was with the frags and B/W not frags and LM

+!  

LM's > Frags any day of the week.. at least the LM's have a cool concept and quality leather... ill take that over a stamp anyday..lol
at least my shoes match lulz
@nymnykfan thanks for sharing..
@endeese I have extras for trade lol
how bout u get me some DS htm flyknits so we can talk? heh

i think the height comparison was with the frags and B/W not frags and LM
yea I edited my post a few seconds before your post.  What happened to the freezing screen at checkout for the 2 pears, you got through???

yea I edited my post a few seconds before your post.  What happened to the freezing screen at checkout for the 2 pears, you got through???
nah man i would've did the raffle if i did, nike yanked from my WL. i was stupid and kept hitting the add to WL since nothing was happening and 2 pears got in there and i think that is was messed me up from adding them since its limit 1 per custy

I would never trade htm fk for any of the jays..I would not be surprised if they do a HTM Jordan 1.
damn you! 
nerd.gif

Yah man people were giving me crap for saying they wouldn't be better than LM leather.

I have seen some really bad quality pears of frags too at this point. Since the leather is softer, the sado massichists at the factory choking the shoes out during lacing are leaving some shoes with really unnatural creasing.

Yes they will crease when you wear them, but not like when you lace them too tight. Hopefully people buying pairs know to look at them first. All of them are not equal in quality.

Last edited:

nah man i would've did the raffle if i did, nike yanked from my WL. i was stupid and kept hitting the add to WL since nothing was happening and 2 pears got in there and i think that is was messed me up from adding them since its limit 1 per custy
mad.gif

THIS SOLEHEADJAY dude on IG is killing me LARRY!

$310.00 bucks

he swears he got Real pair of Frags

from NIKE nike.com and nikelab (only nike lab store is in NYC) in the US not FL where he is

Has Receipts for the kicks

(hasn't sent me a in-hand pic of shoe or a receipt pic yet after asking a few times)

must buy from his site but they won't accept paypal (either way i'm protected the same by my CC if I'm sent Fakes n make a dispute)

Has a FSR on his site (which is also hard to Believe) 

I been searching for anyone who has bought from him on his IG for a Success statement or a THANK YOU for hooking them up with other deals)

none found

$310.00 bucks

from NIKE nike.com and nikelab (only nike lab store is in NYC) in the US not FL where he is

(hasn't sent me a in-hand pic of shoe or a receipt pic yet after asking a few times)

must buy from his site but they won't accept paypal (either way i'm protected the same by my CC if I'm sent Fakes n make a dispute)

I been searching for anyone who has bought from him on his IG for a Success statement or a THANK YOU for hooking them up with other deals)
none found
That's an obvious scam.

$310.00 bucks

none found
Don't do it

$310.00 bucks

none found

If it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true.

Just READ your last sentence.

Thank you guys!!  @alp @SHOaks 

I just need the 2nd thought

too good to be true

UNFOLLOW IG

A dude a few pages back said a bunch of people got scammed by that guy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom