Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

leather quality is better than LM, thats for sure
I seriously doubt this... 
laugh.gif

So your saying the black.whites and the frags have better/softer leather than the LMs? I have been hearing the LMs are better, id be hyped if the frags are reaching into the RTTG and banned leather qual.
i never held a pair of banned 1

b/w i own so i can do a side by side

and as for LM either black or white they feel maybe a tad softer than b/w but not like the frags. i dont have them LM, they are my buddies pear and i held them last month so its not a side by side like i can do with the frags and b/w. im recalling from what i remember about them.

is there anyone else that has a pear of frags and has the LM and can do a side by side?

i never held a pair of banned 1

b/w i own so i can do a side by side

and as for LM either black or white they feel maybe a tad softer than b/w but not like the frags. i dont have them LM, they are my buddies pear and i held them last month so its not a side by side like i can do with the frags and b/w. im recalling from what i remember about them.
Ill post a few HQ shots/comparison to them all, minus B/W of course. I decided to skip on them since I still have my CDP pair in great condition.

a couple weeks ago :lol:

You lost on that one bruh. I sold my well worn pair for $650 last October and I wore them ALOT.

Hands down one of the best quality sneaker I've ever owned. If I could find another pair 500, I'd do it immediately

leather quality is better than LM, thats for sure

Can't make that statement unless you have both side by side... I have the bred, shadows,b/w and LM...the LM quality is far superior...and if folks are saying the the b/w are like the frags quality...then that's good enough for me to justify

Can't make that statement unless you have both side by side... I have the bred, shadows,b/w and LM...the LM quality is far superior...and if folks are saying the the b/w are like the frags quality...then that's good enough for me to justify
agreed, that is why i said (from what i remember) but i dont remember the LM quality to be light years apart from the B/W tbh

agreed, that is why i said (from what i remember) but i dont remember the LM quality to be light years apart from the B/W tbh

I'll take photos of the black LM and b/w when I get a chance today for comparsion...as far as for frags...idk the quality it self

I don't know why people are saying Shadows sat. Were sold out everywhere in NYC at least

Last edited:
I don't know why people are saying Shadows sat. Were sold out everywhere in NYC at least
Yeah man, shadows sat in my area as well (West Coast)

Not only did they sit, but you could literally scoop up a pair for pretty much retail MONTHS after release

I am no photographer by any means but this should give people an idea. Not to knock the Frags but I like the leather better on the LM.
Lol dude you said they were almost idential and then you took the pics. That's a big difference in height man.  Thanks for the pics, also anyone else think the worn white lm's look like old grandma skin with too much makeup

edit: nvm you were saying blk/wht heights were near identical 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom