Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Idk. Shadows are going for an easy $450-500 right now. Not to mention it's real tough finding your size.

People are actually paying that much for Shadow 1's? They were on shelves the first day of release along with toro 4s. Wish I bought all of them then lol

People are actually paying that much for Shadow 1's? They were on shelves the first day of release along with toro 4s. Wish I bought all of them then lol
No they're not, I seen 2 9/10 size 13s for 240-250 shipped in the last month

No one is paying that much 
Pretty certain it's one of the NY locations (Lab or Mercer)
laugh.gif
same thing I said, they didn't even bother using the lube. $700 out the gate
sick.gif
these aren't reaching royal prices out the gate, if you can get these from 400-550 at a local spot right now I'd say you're doing good for "early pairs", didn't know North NJ was like that with the mom and pop shops

Last edited:
No they're not, I seen 2 9/10 size 13s for 240-250 shipped in the last month

No one is paying that much 

these aren't reaching royal prices out the gate, if you can get these from 400-550 at a local spot right now I'd say you're doing good for "early pairs", didn't know North NJ was like that with the mom and pop shops

I agree. There is no way shadows sell more than 2013 black/red J1s...

people already shelling out 6-7 for these when they haven't even dropped?

get a hold of yourself 
mean.gif

i will never forgive size? for screwing me over on Shadows ....

now look at the price of them .. im just SOL :smh:

just read some posts above ... Shadows in "vnds" condition definitely got for $250+ and DS will be hard - impossible to find under $300

Last edited:
DS Shadows are definitely going for $350 + where have you guys been since the Black/Red 1s dropped?

i will never forgive size? for screwing me over on Shadows ....

now look at the price of them .. im just SOL :smh:

just read some posts above ... Shadows in "vnds" condition definitely got for $250+ and DS will be hard - impossible to find under $300

I rememeber I won a raffle for a pair but it was a size 8. Me being a 9, resold it for $200 on that first day of release. Hating myself

In my local fb group...Probably fake. But I don't know.

View media item 1299049

Update: Dude wants 600 for each pair.

Given the type of shipment numbers you guys are talking about to tier 0 and "well-connected" stores, I'm almost certain his are fake. If he had 1 or 2, I'd be more inclined to believe they were authentic, but he simply has too many.

For the record, any amount of money over retail is too much. Stop feeding the machine!!!

Back
Top Bottom