Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I sold my DS shadows for $175 last year. Not sure what I was thinking
mean.gif
there are ppl selling blk/wht for this much, and theyll say the same thing next year maybe. 

if it's nike lab only they will go for more.
they are not, autralia FTL and EU? have them, end has them also, thats not nikelab only release like those vapor aj3. i expect ftl and maybe some other stores to have them in the states. 

they are not, autralia FTL and EU? have them, end has them also, thats not nikelab only release like those vapor aj3. i expect ftl and maybe some other stores to have them in the states. 

Fingers crossed that you are correct. If Concepts isn't getting them, then we're all dunzo.

Yes they are.... Size 13 has nothing to do with the more common sizes. You really comparing a used size 13 to a DS sz 10?
laugh.gif

Shadows are pretty much equal to Black/Red prices right now
One of the pairs was worn 1x I believe, but even that only even that only has so much "clarity" to that

But I see where you're coming from , I just find it hard to believe that Shadows and Black/Red are equal  now, I haven't really peeped the market

I agree lol, I am pretty sure that auction listing is against Ebay selling rule. Pretty sure you need a receipt if selling as preorder. Correct me if I am wrong lol

I agree lol, I am pretty sure that auction listing is against Ebay selling rule. Pretty sure you need a receipt if selling as preorder. Correct me if I am wrong lol
Don't think so because when I contacted PayPal about me being covered they said that they changed the coverage date from 45 days to six months because of people complaining about preorder sales. So I guess their ok with it
Again not positive

Last edited:
Don't think so because when I contacted PayPal about me being covered they said that they changed the coverage date from 45 days to six months because of people complaining about preorder sales. So I guess their ok with it
Again not positive
i can confirm this as well. I had to double check before preordering these shoes two weeks ago.

No they're not, I seen 2 9/10 size 13s for 240-250 shipped in the last month

No one is paying that much 

Yes they are.... Size 13 has nothing to do with the more common sizes. You really comparing a used size 13 to a DS sz 10? :lol:

Shadows are pretty much equal to Black/Red prices right now

Just saying size 13s are usually more expensive than the smaller sizes.

However comparing DS and used is ludicrous

Ebay should ban people from selling if they don't have the item in stock, this preorder ******** is ridiculous 

No preorders are allowed by PayPal

Back
Top Bottom