Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

LOOOL. This thread has it all, Jokes, Disses, Newbs with stupid statement's, everything but INFO!
nerd.gif

Man just go away, after I stuck up for you in the supreme thread. I tried to be patient with you and give you the benefit of the doubt but you're just a troll. Plain and simple. You contribute nothing of value. Go back to hypebeast

I'm paying for an ATC service because I'm tired of striking out. I miss the days when i could cop for retail or under. Plain and simple. That mentality of "you're paying the top dogs" is for losers. One person isn't gonna make a difference. If Nike continues to see the ATC services eating, soon enough they will make an effort to change. And no it won't be captcha

Why do you think TND is/has been doing? Cheating to expose flaws in their system until they change.

It's in Nikes hands To change. Tinker himself said he can't wait for this bubble to burst.
what ATC service are you using if you dont mind me asking? 

I know they were remastered but I never thought remastered would mean banned quality. That is a HUGE quality increase
Key word: "Heard" 

I can tell already from pics that these will be nowhere near banned quality. Closest we'll ever see to that are the Lance Mountain's

Lol at ppl saying Banned quality. Yall said the same thing bout LM's. Which are close but not close in a way. And these Frags aint gonna be that level leather, quit waking up the hypebeasts

Im lost, why can't frags be better quality than LMs? Why would they call it remastered and not top what they did in 2014? I obviously have no idea whether they will turn out to be worse, at the same level of LMs, or better leather quality and I don't understand how others already know. No hate, just asking..

Last edited:
Im lost, why can't frags be the same quality as LMs? Why would they call it remastered and not top what they did in 2014? I obviously have no idea whether they will turn out to be worse, at the same level of LMs, or better leather quality and I don't understand how others already know. No hate, just asking..

Im not saying they wont be as good as LM's they should be tbh. Im just saying, quit with the "banned" leather bs statements. Just gonna push resell up

Lol at ppl saying Banned quality. Yall said the same thing bout LM's. Which are close but not close in a way. And these Frags aint gonna be that level leather, quit waking up the hypebeasts
banned have better quality than LMs but doesnt look as good, id take that LM leather all day, banned leather is high quality but doesnt look good imo. 

Because it's that soft, full grain feel vs. smooth leather.

Both might have high quality but the leathers are completely different. 

It's nowhere near the banned leather quality because you can just tell by the pictures. Banned leather is oily and shiny. That leather is thick and plush. The reason you can compare them to LMs is because the leather on the LM's has the full grain feel. You can tell by the way it creases without even being worn. 

Im not saying they wont be as good as LM's they should be tbh. Im just saying, quit with the "banned" leather bs statements. Just gonna push resell up
It won't push up resell unless they are ACTUALLY Banned quality. Is anything, all it's doing right now is building up the hype, which as we know, sucks just as much

Yeah I just don't believe anyone at this point, whether they believe it is better or worse than banneds. Smartest bet is to wait until RD.

Last edited:
Know one knows what resale is gonna be. But it will be high, I can guarantee that. Any limited edition 1 goes for good money. Prime example: Jeter's.

I thought those shoes would have a ceiling over it due to the value of black/red 1s. I didn't think people would pay more for those Jeter's than the Black/reds. Needless to say, I ate my words

Back
Top Bottom