Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Not just him, I've heard that multiple times in these forums. I don't see it happening anytime soon either and if nike finesses it right maybe never (not actual never, but a real long time).

Also I liked the fragment logo better when it had a black outline, who agrees?
I agree, might even consider putting the black outline on it if I somehow get a pair......for retail 

Also I liked the fragment logo better when it had a black outline, who agrees?

Heck, I liked them better with the black heel and blue swoosh. That was true fragment design. This Royal Blacktoe version looks like it's just made to satisfy everyone instead of having a unique design

I agree, might even consider putting the black outline on it if I somehow get a pair......for retail 

I agree, wish they would have kept it with a black outline.

Heck, I liked them better with the black heel and blue swoosh. That was true fragment design. This Royal Blacktoe version looks like it's just made to satisfy everyone instead of having a unique design

Agree with all you guys. The first pairs that leaked were the best

I personally love the final version. It was a pass for me from the sample pix up until then.

OMG! 
laugh.gif
 they probably GMs b

LOOOL. This thread has it all, Jokes, Disses, Newbs with stupid statement's, everything but INFO! :nerd:

Last edited:
Anyone camping out 21 Mercer? Or probably raffling? If so, when are you planning on getting there?

FYI I'm no reseller- just want 1 pair to rock.

Back
Top Bottom