Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

These resell prices are just OD man, and I can't believe anyone would pay so much. I thought at 400 it was redic, but now we're talking 3-5x retail, which I just can't justify.

Nike had limited shoes back in the day, isn't Nikes fault everyone and their mother wants to be a reseller or a sneakerhead. Best way to end all this foolishness is to change store policies and reinvent sneaker websites. Making reselling sneakers taxable also.

Man I'm getting salty by looking at pictures of these on twitter/instagram lol smh I have not been successful on a drop since the surprise red Y2 dropped and that was pure luck... So if any of you got some tips (tricks, bot, or some advice lol) for future releases I'd really appreciate it...  gotta get ready for the Oreo 4's!

Dang, youre good for the year if you were able to scoop up Red Octobers...

Let the rest of us cook :lol:

Just sayin

Nike had limited shoes back in the day, isn't Nikes fault everyone and their mother wants to be a reseller or a sneakerhead. Best way to end all this foolishness is to change store policies and reinvent sneaker websites. Making reselling sneakers taxable also.
Why all of that instead of just releasing more shoes lol

The thing is, its super clear sneaker heads still want limited shoes for their status.

Everyone jumps through hoops to try to come up with different ways to shuffle out limited number of shoes instead of just, welpwhy not make more

no incentive to resell

everyone can buy

company makes more money per release

no more site crashes

no incentive to buy atc/bots

People not in major cities actually have a chance

Dang, youre good for the year if you were able to scoop up Red Octobers...

Let the rest of us cook
laugh.gif

Just sayin
Yeah agreed.

There is no shoe release period that even comes near the red-october thing

and I dont see something happening like it again in the forseeable future. 

That shoe goes so much more above retail then anything else i can't even see how people even feel like wearing them.

That release alone was enough luck to outdo a person who got every limited release this year with the perfect storm of bull that went on. 

Last edited:

The thing is, its super clear sneaker heads still want limited shoes for their status.

Everyone jumps through hoops to try to come up with different ways to shuffle out limited number of shoes instead of just, welpwhy not make more

no incentive to resell

everyone can buy

no more site crashes

this. plus getting to actually try on the shoes before copping!
roll.gif

even if they doubled the production numbers, the **** would still sell out. no way in hell you can tell me that if they dropped bred / royal 1's again and produced a million (or more) of them that theyd sit. if they just cut the BS and stopped dropping garbage retro+ colorways, and dropped the models / colorways everyone already loves, theyd be golden. only market that would suffer is the second-hand.

no incentive to resell
everyone can buy
no more site crashes

Marketing guys can tell you why. Im tired of explaining this in every limited release thread

Do you guys think Nike might actually produce more kicks in quantity to flood the market like Legend Blues?? Like for example the Chicago 1's with Nike Air tongue to stop resellers? I mean I know Nike won't ever mass produce the 1's like the XI's but I'm jus using them as an example?

Also I don't want to rock kicks for status, I just want to rock & add to my collection.

Last edited:
Do you guys think Nike might actually produce more kicks in quantity to flood the market like Legend Blues?? Like for example the Chicago 1's with Nike Air tongue to stop resellers? I mean I know Nike won't ever mass produce the 1's like the XI's but I'm jus using them as an example?

Also I don't want to rock kicks for status, I just want to rock & add to my collection.
at the end of the day, theyre baking biscuits. no real reason for them to switch it up when theyre doing such great business. they dont care if folks have to flounder aroud and scramble to cop a pair. their checks are signed, we dont matter :[

Last edited:
dog, yall NT boys are real special. 500+ for a pair of shoes....thats car and rent payments. 

considering paying $850, paying $675 for an overseas pair (customs).....wondering if random IG sellers are legit. lol. 

i tried and failed and i aint giving a penny extra for them. 

part of the reason the "shoe game" is like it is...this forum having people on it willing to pay whatever or do anything for a pair of shoes....wait it out..force a sellers hand

but yall cant do that cause yall just "gotta have em now".

im even seeing questions about have frag 1s shipped...it's about to be New Years Day...stuff is backed up. chill and wait...so you dont have to worry about stuff getting stolen.

Back
Top Bottom