Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Athletes definitely need plugs, especially if they don't have a shoe deal.

A LOT of misinformation the last couple pages outside of the Australia information.

Athletes definitely need plugs, especially if they don't have a shoe deal.

A LOT of misinformation the last couple pages outside of the Australia information.
In Australia I think that a raffle will be held at the two FTL stores that will release them. Not sure if people not in Australia know that Since the Slam Dunk 6s for All Jordan retro releases at FTL hold a rafflle different the the USA. Everyone signs up for a ticket prior to release day. At 8am on release day the manager pulls out the first ticket for everyone there (If you're not there you can't cop), the first winnner pulls out the next ticket and then can buy one pair of mens and GS, then the next winner pulls out a ticket etc until they are all sold out. This way you can't go to multiple stores and get multiple tickets. At least this way there is no corruption and everyone has a fair chance. I believe they started this due to not wanting people lining in front of the store.

When I saw the FTL release schedule that Melbourne FTL was not getting them I was a bit annoyed since I wanted them as soon as I saw pics. I refuse to pay above retail though.

Also NDC Australia is releasing the Air Jordan Ultimate Gift of Flight ( Pantone 11 & 29) but not the Fragments
mad.gif

Last edited:
I cant take this thread serious for like 2 weeks. I mean is this just gonna be speculation on how impossible these are based on how many pairs show up at p. Sherman, 42 wallaby way, sydney?

Hoping to score on Nike EU to a friend in the UK

Need all the luck for myself in US

Everyone signs up for a ticket prior to release day. At 8am on release day the manager pulls out the first ticket for everyone there (If you're not there you can't cop), the first winnner pulls out the next ticket and then can buy one pair of mens and GS, then the next winner pulls out a ticket etc until they are all sold out. This way you can't go to multiple stores and get multiple tickets. At least this way there is no corruption and everyone has a fair chance. I believe they started this due to not wanting people lining in front of the store.
That's one of the dopest ideas I've ever heard. I think I'm gonna start a new thread about alternative raffle ideas

That's one of the dopest ideas I've ever heard. I think I'm gonna start a new thread about alternative raffle ideas
That way everyone has a fair chance. The only problem is people bringing lots of people with them to resell. E.g. For the Infrared 6 launch someone bought nine family menbers.

That way everyone has a fair chance. The only problem is people bringing lots of people with them to resell. E.g. For the Infrared 6 launch someone bought nine family menbers.
ppl can still get a brunch of friends to go and try to cop, theres always a new way to make corruption happen, cant prevent it for long if ppl are trying hard to resell. 

ppl can still get a brunch of friends to go and try to cop, theres always a new way to make corruption happen, cant prevent it for long if ppl are trying hard to resell. 
One store Mom & Pop store in Melbourne is doing a great Job at it. If It is not your size for a big release they will not sell it to you. I love that when they do it

You could easily stack a raffle box to make sure your homies win or fake pull tickets.

I think there are a few legit raffle places out there so if comes to that to get a pair of these then it's all I can do. Anything nikelab related online is just crazy for me to grab on my current setup. I really would like a pair of these though because who knows when jb is gonna do another wave of blue kicks like they did this season

In Australia I think that a raffle will be held at the two FTL stores that will release them. Not sure if people not in Australia know that Since the Slam Dunk 6s for All Jordan retro releases at FTL hold a rafflle different the the USA. Everyone signs up for a ticket prior to release day. At 8am on release day the manager pulls out the first ticket for everyone there (If you're not there you can't cop), the first winnner pulls out the next ticket and then can buy one pair of mens and GS, then the next winner pulls out a ticket etc until they are all sold out. This way you can't go to multiple stores and get multiple tickets. At least this way there is no corruption and everyone has a fair chance. 
Bruh I got called a few times in Sydney, and i'm 98% sure they didnt put all the tickets in the box. The little A4 box doesnt look filled up at all. 

I didnt get a good look inside the one in HOH, but the local FLs were definitely quite sus.

In Australia I think that a raffle will be held at the two FTL stores that will release them. Not sure if people not in Australia know that Since the Slam Dunk 6s for All Jordan retro releases at FTL hold a rafflle different the the USA. Everyone signs up for a ticket prior to release day. At 8am on release day the manager pulls out the first ticket for everyone there (If you're not there you can't cop), the first winnner pulls out the next ticket and then can buy one pair of mens and GS, then the next winner pulls out a ticket etc until they are all sold out. This way you can't go to multiple stores and get multiple tickets. At least this way there is no corruption and everyone has a fair chance. I believe they started this due to not wanting people lining in front of the store.

When I saw the FTL release schedule that Melbourne FTL was not getting them I was a bit annoyed since I wanted them as soon as I saw pics. I refuse to pay above retail though.

Also NDC Australia is releasing the Air Jordan Ultimate Gift of Flight ( Pantone 11 & 29) but not the Fragments >:  

Our raffle is BS. It aint fair that's the thing. The closest footlocker to me is a hour away even more depending on traffic. So I can now never cop from footlocker again. I cant make it during the week and im working and by the time I finish work they are closed. I don't see how this is fair. They need to make a rule like, you can only line up from midnight or 3am or whatever and enforce it through police. If I cannot walk into a store and cop a shoe anymore then im done.

jordan 23 jordan 23 I could've sworn Swanny was getting the Fragments.

I rekon itl be released in each state. Most states have a HOH now and have been getting even distribution of limited release as of late to keep it fair. I don't see it stopping unless Australia only gets 2 size runs or some ****

Back
Top Bottom