Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

before the last 6 months all releases were fairly easy... Now its getting to the breaking point on hyped releases. Anything og 1, 3,4,6,11, or 13 is basically a 3 hour campout. Nike.com is quite a bit easier though, not nearly as many bots in the EU.
Thanks for the info! She lives in Paris if that makes a different but I'll have her try Nike.com if releases are that bad. I'm sure she's not going to wait 3 hours for a pair of "shoes"... 
ohwell.gif

Doesnt anyone have any US info? People gettin worried based on Euro release info? Worlds gone mad lol.

Sounds like a royal release again but this time it was planned that way. Guess we will see.

Initially I was ready to fork over a 300+ but now if I dont get em retail I don't even care. Cuz I still get B/Red lows and Chicagos next year.

If the Infrared VIs were hard to cop, these will be near impossible
Word is they'll most likely be a NikeLab only release in the US. Have you tried one of those before? The Zoom Hypercross Galaxy went OOS before the link even went live, and that's no exaggeration. Literally OOS before official launch. So we're talking extreme limited. Those VI's were a GR.
I'm too live for these. I feel like steam will pick up on these soon though
For me I've gotta have them, but it sucks because I know they're going to be impossible to get. They've gotten plenty of hype already, and it'll only get worse as we get closer to Dec. 27th. I just hope Nike gives us at least somewhat of a fair chance, because NikeLab drops are on a whole 'nother level of difficult.

Trying not to lose hope here, but things are already looking pretty disheartening. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Word is they'll most likely be a NikeLab only release in the US. Have you tried one of those before? The Zoom Hypercross Galaxy went OOS before the link even went live, and that's no exaggeration. Literally OOS before official launch. So we're talking extreme limited. Those VI's were a GR.
For me I've gotta have them, but it sucks because I know they're going to be impossible to get. They've gotten plenty of hype already, and it'll only get worse as we get closer to Dec. 27th. I just hope Nike gives us at least somewhat of a fair chance, because NikeLab drops are on a whole 'nother level of difficult.

Trying not to lose hope here, but things are already looking pretty disheartening. :smh:

If Australia, and footlocker Europe are dropping them..:

They'll be a little easier than those hideous galaxy hyper cross which they barely made any because it was a horrible design

any reason why those galaxys were so hyped? the galaxy print is barely visible (unlike the galaxy foams).

But anyway i doubt these fragments will be easy in any sense. Its a QS and i think only 3 stores in Australia are getting them, so thats ~40 pairs max for them.

I know someone that can get them.. He usually gets pairs for my NFL friends hopefully he can make it happen for sure. Sometimes they get the sample pairs though, which would look like the ones that are black with the blue swoosh instead of the ones in the official pics.

I know someone that can get them.. He usually gets pairs for my NFL friends hopefully he can make it happen for sure. Sometimes they get the sample pairs though, which would look like the ones that are black with the blue swoosh instead of the ones in the official pics.

:rolleyes

Perhaps it's because of your reference to your "NFL friends" lol
Ohhhh. I don't have to be believed lol. Was just trying to explain why I trusted him. He plugged my friends in college that played football that are now in the league and he still plugs for some of them.

Or the fact that you're saying they're going to get multiple pairs of the blue swoosh samples... :rolleyes

thecarter0 thecarter0 This. If they aren't the same as official pics, I'd be cautious. At this point very little is known about the black heel pair, but I'm pretty sure the black heel = fakes and are not samples. Just be careful fam.

thecarter0 thecarter0 This. If they aren't the same as official pics, I'd be cautious. At this point very little is known about the black heel pair, but I'm pretty sure the black heel = fakes and are not samples. Just be careful fam.
Yeah I know. I had no plans on accepting a black heel pair. I was sharing info.

Back
Top Bottom