Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Everyone was telling me it was pointless to even go to Mercer for the raffle. I went and got the call 3 days ago that i won my 11.5 . I guess these raffles aren't all rigged. Glad i didn't listen to the naysayers and wasn't lazy. Good luck to everyone. Glad i didn't have to fork out 500+ to complete my 1 collection.

keeping my promise, gonna try to make this happen to the fam that believed in ya boy
Congrats! good to know that they are still calling.

You got played then, i went and picked up my ticket at 6:52. They weren't allowing customers in, but raffle you can still sign up for. 
Ahhh I see... they stopped letting shoppers in at 6pm and by 6:15pm the guys said: "Last one! Last one!!" and the closed the door and all walked inside lol. Thought they ended it at that time, good to know that you were able to make it in :smile:

we big tyme now bois
What size they call you for? 
nerd.gif

Dude I follow on Twitter made a valid point If your ATC service ran slots today you might not wanna go with then tomorrow if they can be detected they will be banned today was just block bait for Nike

Last edited:

congrats fam, good to see some folks eat that are not those who just came in to show off ***** and be a d*ck about their shoes.
lol but @endeesee  have always been the type to gloat. Its cool, congrats to him tho. I didn't get a call but I already found someone to trade one of my pantone 11's for. 

Damn, NDC already saying " THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
THESE POPULAR PRODUCTS MIGHT INTEREST YOU."

If this is a sign of things to come, then we've all lost...

Back
Top Bottom