Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Its petty how 21m been calling people all week but told people they will call them on friday. Some people wasnt expecting to get the call and had there phones on silent or was just not attending to them. But hey its 21m.
ppl gotta complain about everything on here :smh:
First it's about Mercer "backdooring" all the pairs. Then it's about them not calling you when you feel like it. Just be happy you got a call, they leave a voicemail, this ain't footlocker

ppl gotta complain about everything on here :smh:
First it's about Mercer "backdooring" all the pairs. Then it's about them not calling you when you feel like it. Just be happy you got a call, they leave a voicemail, this ain't footlocker

Its not "when i feel like it". Its about them sticking to there word. If you follow them on twitter they said winners will be notified 12.26. And why wouldnt u complain about back door releases, unless you eating from them.

Fresh Out DaBox. :rofl:

Pure comedy. Thanks.

Dude is legit strange. No doubt he's going to say he wasn't serious.

Insert Nick Cage laughing GIF please.

Last edited:
Its not "when i feel like it". Its about them sticking to there word. If you follow them on twitter they said winners will be notified 12.26. And why wouldnt u complain about back door releases, unless you eating from them.
because I shop there all the time and know Whats going on to an extent. If they backdoored em like that none of ya'll would've gotten calls. Also did you stop to think that maybe they called earlier because they had a good amount and if they started today they didn't want to continue calling ppl on RD? Every nike store does it, but it's a crime when 21 does it? Mercer ain't perfect, but you gotta look at it from both sides.

because I shop there all the time and know Whats going on to an extent. If they backdoored em like that none of ya'll would've gotten calls. Also did you stop to think that maybe they called earlier because they had a good amount and if they started today they didn't want to continue calling ppl on RD? Every nike store does it, but it's a crime when 21 does it? Mercer ain't perfect, but you gotta look at it from both sides.
i never accused 21m for doing anything fishy with these. And unlike you, most people dont have time to go there and shop regularly to know whats going on to an "extent". So excuse me for not wanting to go suck up to them in hopes they bless me.

EU sites are cooked 
mean.gif
 we lost 

i never accused 21m for doing anything fishy with these. And unlike you, most people dont have time to go there and shop regularly to know whats going on to an "extent". So excuse me for not wanting to go suck up to them in hopes they bless me.
I'm not sucking anybody up, just answer your damn phone if you're gonna spend your time getting a raffle ticket.

True, if these were a GR they wouldn't go much harder than the B/W 1's in Nov.
I doubt that. they GR the black toes, they still didn't sit and sold out fairly quick, these are pretty much a royal blue version of the black toes

On another note: my girl's cousin entered the raffle and won, but she went out of state to spend new years with family, she didnt think she'd win so she decided last minute to go down to florida to her family. fml

Back
Top Bottom