Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Yeah if y’all were talking about bringing him in for another role then definitely. Keeping him as magneto is a no go :lol:

Only fox person I care about keeping his role, Ryan Reynolds

I'd like to see Lana condor stay as what's her face, but that's more about Lana than the actual character who I don't give 2 shhs about

Would like to see zazie, oscar Isaac in the MCU as something

Only fox person I care about keeping his role, Ryan Reynolds

I'd like to see Lana condor stay as what's her face, but that's more about Lana than the actual character who I don't give 2 shhs about

Would like to see zazie, oscar Isaac in the MCU as something

Can always go for more Lana Condor on my screen

Lana+Condor+Art+Elysium+12th+Annual+Celebration+SJuYdAbdLWwl.jpg

46F196CB-8F97-40D4-978D-55ABDB823044.jpeg

Fox was kinda good with casting

For the most part.

But they were terrible at the rest of it.

Example. They knocked Jubilee casting out of the park but they did nothing with her smh. It took a Netflix movie to put the actress in the spotlight lol

Just please save Fassbender somehow. Disney, please!

Nah man, they need to bury all traces of this franchise. It’s a shame because Fassbender is just getting to the right age to play a prime magneto...but it has to be done.

What MCU has done with 2 Johnny storms to date is exhibits 1 and 2 of what they'll do with fox stuff

Yeah if y’all were talking about bringing him in for another role then definitely. Keeping him as magneto is a no go :lol:

Like IATT IATT said it doesn't have to be for Mags.

Fox was kinda good with casting

For the most part.

But they were terrible at the rest of it.

Example. They knocked Jubilee casting out of the park but they did nothing with her smh. It took a Netflix movie to put the actress in the spotlight lol
OG professor X, OG cyclops , OG Jean (ok I guess), OG beast, OG night crawler (impressed they pulled it off) and OG mystique were perfect or near it. Jackman will forever be his own version of wolverine so he gets a pass

Just walked out of it...

My daughter said it was cheesy and boring. :lol:

They did a good job with Nightcrawler.

This was better than Capitan Marvel. However, meh.

This is pretty pretty pretty trash.

There's something about it that is just consistently poor quality.

Did this dude Kinberg really try to replace the Hellfore club with lane *** aliens?

Such a waste of Jessica Chastain.

Never seen such unnecessary recklessness. Its like they purposely wanted random NYCers to be hurt. Beast just running in the street? Magneto having trouble with Cyclops?

The X-Men look like children still. Thats not fitting the DP story at all.

Still calling Ororo Storm like she stay in the field.

The score is pretty garbage.

There's just something flat about the entire movie.

Last edited:
Jus watched cam quality at work. Movie was terrible outside of the Train scene

Storm is basically just lighting bolts. What a waste of a character

Don’t even know if you can consider Mags a villain at this point. It’s rinse and repeat every movie with him

Cyclops still a whiny little *****

Writers put QS on ice for the whole movie ...they obviously couldn’t figure out what to do with him

How tf do you waste Jessica Chastain like that ? Makes me think it was almost intentional

Back
Top Bottom