• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Theyre also gonna play the Wolverine

Something I thought about. With Wolverine finally being done right, I dont see how they can go back to putting him in a pg13 setting again as a main character

Hope Fox Keeps Everything Rated R Going Forward. I Mean X-Men Ain't Been On TV In Like 10 Years So Whom Ever Was Watching Back Then Can Buy Them Movie Tickets [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Not better than TDK way too many layers and performances in TDK to be beat.

Logan is the best Marvel movie I've seen. I do hope this gets erased from timeline tho.

People need to relax. Film is great but is not void of any flaws. Supporting cast isn't all that. Caliban honestly didn't need to be there. Villains were meh but nobody will bring that up. Reaver guy is two-dimensional and the scientist is nothing more than evil science guy. I didnt get the same reaction from X-24 like yall did. That decision was lame to me. Pacing was a problem at times. I've seen it twice and in both occasions, I've seen people fall asleep. It was hard to feel for their death's because I knew it was coming, but what made up for that was Logan and Laura speaking at the graves. Also the fact that we're not gonna see Hugh anymore. No reasoning as to why he's dying due to his admantium. He just is because of plot reasons. Action got a bit repetitive but Ill file that as a minor complaint due to finally seeing Wolverine go berserk.

Before folks start crying, I gave it a 4.5 / 5. As a whole, I will put this above TDK, as I believe its a better film overall and its definitely top 5.

All the problems you mentioned and still have it a near perfect rating :rofl:

You making a lot of sense....lol

MOVIE WAS AS FLAWLESS AS A CBM CAN GET....didn't need to rely on the WOW factor of cgi and a green screen, character development and interaction carried this, x23 didn't say a word till past half the movie and when she did it was mostly Spanish and it was LULZ.

Yeah it doesn't top TDk....to be fair I don't think any movie will in this genre....but this is second place and that says a lot about Marvel and its shared universe.

I
I'm not doubting Logan is a great film, but does it have that many amazing components to it, where you are just knocked off your feet like that? Those that already saw it, are you planning on a second THEATER viewing? I know if I see a movie twice in the theater, it's something special, and TDK was something special.
Only because im overseas, no i wont go see it again here because of time constraints with work and other events I have planned but I totally would.
If they re-release this in black and white like ive been hearing then absolutely will make time for that.

All the praise has prompted me to watch this today instead of tomorrow. It better be decent and not a complete waste of my time.
YOU BETTER PAY WHAT YOU OWE SUCKA!

Before folks start crying, I gave it a 4.5 / 5. As a whole, I will put this above TDK, as I believe its a better film overall and its definitely top 5.
My man spent an entire paragraph saying how not great it was just to still put it above TDK :rofl:

it's as someone else said in here, it will come down to personal preference I'm in no way a batman fan but TDK was brilliant, but Logan was magnificent, it's hard to rank one over the other honestly and thats coming from Batman having solid movies (imo) so you expected it to be good. and Logan not having solid backing with past flicks. but Jackman always doing his thing.
They're really 1 a. and 1 b. to me at this point.
I'll need to watch Logan again soon but I loved it. if i can find a decentcopy soon i will def re watch sooner rather later

I think the difference to me though, TDK always felt like a superhero movie. Logan to me didn't, felt like i was just watching a good action drama with a familiar name

Last edited:
TDizzle, at this point appreciating this film isn't a matter of taste or opinion, the movie is an instant CBM Classic, top 3 of all time, that's a FACT....anyone that tries to say otherwise, either has **** taste in movies, is on disneys payroll or suffering from huge fanboyism

All the problems you mentioned and still have it a near perfect rating :rofl:

You making a lot of sense....lol

MOVIE WAS AS FLAWLESS AS A CBM CAN GET....didn't need to rely on the WOW factor of cgi and a green screen, character development and interaction carried this, x23 didn't say a word till past half the movie and when she did it was mostly Spanish and it was LULZ.

Yeah it doesn't top TDk....to be fair I don't think any movie will in this genre....but this is second place and that says a lot about Marvel and its shared universe.

Isnt it a well known fact that your opinion matters no where on this site.?

Only because im overseas, no i wont go see it again here because of time constraints with work and other events I have planned but I totally would.
If they re-release this in black and white like ive been hearing then absolutely will make time for that.
YOU BETTER PAY WHAT YOU OWE SUCKA!
My man spent an entire paragraph saying how not great it was just to still put it above TDK :rofl:

it's as someone else said in here, it will come down to personal preference I'm in no way a batman fan but TDK was brilliant, but Logan was magnificent, it's hard to rank one over the other honestly and thats coming from Batman having solid movies (imo) so you expected it to be good. and Logan not having solid backing with past flicks. but Jackman always doing his thing.
They're really 1 a. and 1 b. to me at this point.
I'll need to watch Logan again soon but I loved it. if i can find a decentcopy soon i will def re watch sooner rather later

I think the difference to me though, TDK always felt like a superhero movie. Logan to me didn't, felt like i was just watching a good action drama with a familiar name

My point is that even though this film is great it still has flaws. The villains were weak being the main issue amongst the other things being minor flaws

Last edited:
They had actually filmed scenes depicting what happened. I would've been ok with a glimpse say from when he woke up in Elise Neal's house. A full on flashback wouldn't have been needed

“It actually hits home a lot harder than the versions that really painted out specifically the flashback. Of course there are versions we wrote that were never filmed with the actual flashback of what happened, but I’ve found the experience of watching it is far more poignant to just know that it was something really regrettable and it was bad and most likely, friends were lost. Or maybe it was people we didn’t know.”

“Nothing will be better than going online and reading fan theories about what happened at the end because I want to hear that version. I know what I think happened, I even know what did happen, but it doesn’t matter, because what’s canonized here is the emotional effect of things.”

http://screenrant.com/logan-movie-professor-x-backstory-cut/

I keep seeing better than TDK.

To me that basically means somebody in Logan put on a more riveting performance than Heath as Joker.

Can't wait to see it now. Either it is that great or it isn't but dudes finally waiting for a real Wolverine movie got one, and have become prisoners of the moment with life sentences.

Overall, I'd prefer to see more posts about what made the movie great instead of immediately comparing it to another movie and posts largely being about the MCU and other movies :lol:

Last edited:
Really enjoyed the movie. Story and writing was good, which made Hugh's send off perfect.
- I liked the idea of X-24, but I preferred to see Sabertooth as his final battle. The Fox X-verse made it seem Sabertooth wasn't a key rival of Logan's. I wish he was in this film.
- I wish there was atleast one flashback scene on what Prof. X did in to kill all the students at the school. That would have been nice to see some of the OG characters make a cameo and showing their end by the hands of Prof. X.

- X-23 was great. Really enjoyed everything that she brought to the story.

- That was such a great plot twist when Prof. X died. I was not expecting X-24 to be there and killing him.

- I can see this is where Fox starts of the New Mutants storyline. The kids are basically the new X-men.

- I couldn't stop thinking about Patrick Stewart's Strongbow commercials when he was acting hysterical lol.

- Caliban was neat to see in the film...Wish he didn't die.

- I know the X-Men timeline is complete screwed up. But, I wish there was some explanation on if this film took place following the end of DOFP. But of course, I think I'll just confuse and upset myself that I can't see the continuity.

- The Deadpool clip was pretty funny. That reminds me, I need to finish Deadpool
mean.gif

- The best Wolverine movie out of the three.

To me that basically means somebody in Logan put on a more riveting performance than Heath as Joker.

Can't wait to see it now. Either it is that great or it isn't but dudes finally waiting for a real Wolverine movie got one, and have become prisoners of the moment with life sentences.

A little bit of Prisoner of the moment along with finally getting a good Wolverine movie. Also its more so that TDK is mainly praised because of Heath. Nobody cared about Batman in that film. Joker made it what it was. Logan is better overall imo and it should be seen. It's a great movie.

Last edited:

A little bit of Prisoner of the moment along with finally getting a good Wolverine movie. Also its more so that TDK is mainly praised because of Heath. Nobody cared about Batman in that film. Joker made it what it was. Logan is better overall imo and it should be seen.
I was always gonna see it one way or the other. So let's get that out of the way. I'm still a X-Men fan. That's been instilled since childhood. This ain't the DCEU where I didn't bother with SS until a few months ago and probably won't see any other movie but the Batman in theaters.

As for TDK, to me without Heath it's a really good Batman movie but the Joker made it like 5× better. He brought a sort of electricity to his character I have never seen in any superhero movie and can only be compared with other great actors who light up the screen in other genre movies.

Every time Heath on screen the movie just got better .

I have already spoke on the flaws of the Nolan trilogy and the limiting of Bale as an actor and the writing just not fully putting Bruce Wayne on screen as a character but that is neither here nor there when it comes to how great TDK is.

Last edited:
I'm so glad I avoided all promos/trailers for this. 

I was 
eek.gif

I'm sad that it's the last we'll see of him, but I think they did a fantastic job of ending that story.

I wish we could have learned a little more about what the prof. let Laura know about her father.

Does she know all about weapon x.

Does she become Wolverina?
nerd.gif

Just got back from seeing it and while it was great film and solid for sure, it was no where near the caliber of TDK.

I think honestly people are just on top of the world because for once we all got the Logan we deserved to have from the beginning.( had me in my feels about what could've been with this character man, while watching it)
It literally only took like 9 X-men/Wolverine movies and Deadpool turning a profit and Hugh Jackman retiring, to even consider this caliber of a film being made.

Movie was absolute FLAMES, but damn 17 years of playing the character and one solid flick?? :smh: and it's the LAST one :smh:

FOX really need to do that SONY deal man, they have to start realizing that if Marvel characters aren't in the official MCU, then their films look like knockoffs.

Deadpool 2 is about the only CBM I'm watching from this studio, not X-force, Supernova, none of that. I'm so salty to finally see a legit film of this character and that's really all I have. now, I gotta look forward to Kinberg or singer or whoever instagraming about "cool new concepts" that in reality just suck man

The movie was pretty good, actually.

Charles Xavier was the mvp of the film. Heart and soul for sure. Good send off for Patrick Stewart.

Good action for sure. But the best part of the movie was the acting.

The weakest part of the film was they really skimped on details and were vague about a lot of things and left a lot of things to your imagination. The exposition was very very weak and lazy.

Movie was a nice puzzle piece. Except it doesn't fit anywhere because the rest of the puzzle (their cinematic universe) is a mess.

Felt like they made the movie just to give Patrick Stewart and Hugh Jackman a nice send off more than anything.

7/10.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom