Found some of my old middle school clothes, so I put it on (pics)(you have been warned)

doubling up on tall tess, where they do dat at?

In Bmore it was white or black tall tess nothing else. i was all about the 6x tall tee

Originally Posted by hymen man

no... no we didn't.
laugh.gif

I still wear plain tall tee's. Not that big, but they are the most comfortable shirts to wear to me.

I still wear plain tall tee's. Not that big, but they are the most comfortable shirts to wear to me.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ the long !$# red tee.. Reminded me to roast my boy about how he used to wear 1 long !$# purple tee with a red 1 a little longer under when the raptor 7s came out
laugh.gif
. $%%*% was damn near to his knees

SON

People used to GO IN with Tall Teez. I remember when dudes would wear 3 tall tees (each one size bigger than the other). Black, Red, White whenever they wore Bulls colorway Jordans
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I'm guilty of the double tall tee, but 3 was OD.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
GUILTY ON 2 TALL TEES!!

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ the long !$# red tee.. Reminded me to roast my boy about how he used to wear 1 long !$# purple tee with a red 1 a little longer under when the raptor 7s came out
laugh.gif
. $%%*% was damn near to his knees

SON

People used to GO IN with Tall Teez. I remember when dudes would wear 3 tall tees (each one size bigger than the other). Black, Red, White whenever they wore Bulls colorway Jordans
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I'm guilty of the double tall tee, but 3 was OD.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
GUILTY ON 2 TALL TEES!!

Originally Posted by HigherGround

so I figure that is not OP in the pics??

I mean dude have Iphone 4 and Fire Red V's
laugh.gif
couldnt even read the thread title huh bruh smh
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HigherGround

so I figure that is not OP in the pics??

I mean dude have Iphone 4 and Fire Red V's
laugh.gif
couldnt even read the thread title huh bruh smh
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Starched out jeans looking like you have on football equipment 

like a gallon of sta-flo starch

the next morning putting you leg in your pants sounding like Velcro straps coming apart

YEAH EARLY 2000 IN TEXAS

WE WAS ON THAT 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mad Memories on that.. And Yes I was guilty, but only on shorts.. For some reason I couldn't get it like others with the jeans, probably was a good thing lol.. Had a boy who starched and starched, then put them joints in the Freezer.. Boy came out looking like Tin Man the next day
smokin.gif
tongue.gif

Starched Jeans with the FuBu jersey.. Classic

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Starched out jeans looking like you have on football equipment 

like a gallon of sta-flo starch

the next morning putting you leg in your pants sounding like Velcro straps coming apart

YEAH EARLY 2000 IN TEXAS

WE WAS ON THAT 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mad Memories on that.. And Yes I was guilty, but only on shorts.. For some reason I couldn't get it like others with the jeans, probably was a good thing lol.. Had a boy who starched and starched, then put them joints in the Freezer.. Boy came out looking like Tin Man the next day
smokin.gif
tongue.gif

Starched Jeans with the FuBu jersey.. Classic

Back
Top Bottom