Found some of my old middle school clothes, so I put it on (pics)(you have been warned)

Miskeen, Akdmks, ecko, sean john, pepe.  White tall tee, red one under it, du-rag wit the jeans tied all up in the laces.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Akdmks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

still miss those sweatsuits
pimp.gif
+ the sean john joints...

eek.gif
x
laugh.gif
@ those bullets jerseys...i forgot about em but i made a KILLING on here and other forums when them joints dropped....i had a whole contact list of employees at different stores and when the shipments came in i was there early buying up 10-20 at a time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Akdmks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

still miss those sweatsuits
pimp.gif
+ the sean john joints...

eek.gif
x
laugh.gif
@ those bullets jerseys...i forgot about em but i made a KILLING on here and other forums when them joints dropped....i had a whole contact list of employees at different stores and when the shipments came in i was there early buying up 10-20 at a time
laugh.gif

Some of the sizes I used to wear are shameful.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

I'm like 5'9", 150 and had a bunch of stuff 3XL. Jeans with a 38 waist. Why?
laugh.gif

Some of the sizes I used to wear are shameful.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

I'm like 5'9", 150 and had a bunch of stuff 3XL. Jeans with a 38 waist. Why?
laugh.gif

Haha remember having every southpole tee that JC Penny would get in
laugh.gif
. . . 3x tall tees, pants tucked in the socks, filas and phat farms, and clear 7's made up most of the people at my middle schools. My jersey gme was on point though lol, when dudes had the regular player jerseys, I woud start rockin the Mcdonald's All American Jerseys and players high school jerseys. damn I cant believe how sloppy most people were around the time. Im 18 btw

Haha remember having every southpole tee that JC Penny would get in
laugh.gif
. . . 3x tall tees, pants tucked in the socks, filas and phat farms, and clear 7's made up most of the people at my middle schools. My jersey gme was on point though lol, when dudes had the regular player jerseys, I woud start rockin the Mcdonald's All American Jerseys and players high school jerseys. damn I cant believe how sloppy most people were around the time. Im 18 btw

Back
Top Bottom