found a rubber in lil sis's room. VOL..NT illegal gun thread

roll.gif
roll.gif
hahah @ this thread NT man you guys know how to make a persons day

She getting railed on the regular bro.... Possibly 2 at a time
corn ball brother , trying to hard , so are the rest of you dumbarses with these replies , the nter virgins sure do pop up when a gentleman is trying to help consult a FIFTEEN year old......

Last edited:
15 is hs freshman/soph

ppl were def smashin already by that time at least in my HS

Last edited:
Like someone said, 15/16 is HS Sophomore . . . completely normal for people to be smashing

Some of these replies are hilarious

SHES GOIN B YOU GOTTA ACCEPT IT

jk

but can't be so quick to jump to conclusions. High schools are more active than ever with protection against STD's and such, they always gave away cheap condoms. At least shes protecting herself!

Last edited:
Damn damn damn

:smh:

Keeping an eye out for my sisters now, any dude gets close he's leaving with his shoulders clapped.

15 is not normal to be having rubbers in the crib. the fact that she's hiding rubbers in a TEDDY BEAR tells you how immature this CHILD is. nice of OP's daddy to stick around. this story was all too predictable. mommys knocked up cause she wasn't watched over..
son seriously did you make that sn to just talk sh*t?

my lil brother is 14 and the girl he has been seeing is a little psycho, 2 weeks ago she took her parents truck and picked my lil bro up, they both lied to their parents and said they were spending the night at a friends house, it turned out they werent at said friends house when the parents called to ask if they were there.

apparently this chick has taken her parents cars before, my mom told me she also found some little notes in my lil bros pockets and she was talking about killing herself if she didnt have my lil bro...her parents and mine talked and the mom was telling my mom that shes about to put her on birth control 
mean.gif

i think stuff like that only encourages girls to spread em, and now, with all this sexualization of teenagers and everyone being able to keep tabs on their little bf's or gf's its made them nuts.

we used to be able to have a girlfriend at school and then go hang out with our friends at home, but now you got these young chicks wanting the D at an early age and wanting to have kids.

you should tell your mom, i think she would have a better way of talking to her and explaining the inner workings of the female body and the consequences of getting knocked up young.

my parents are scared to talk to my little brother since he basically runs ish at their house 
laugh.gif

i couldn't deal with having a lil sister, im already terrified of what kind of **** my little brother will go thru in his late teens.

Code:
My little sister fifteen and she bought her own skirtRather do Kirk than do her homework

Back
Top Bottom