found a rubber in lil sis's room. VOL..NT illegal gun thread

Soooo yea.
My mom and my lil sis went out of town til mon and im watching their crib.
Long story short

I sleep in my sisters room because theres no bed in my old room.

She has this bear i gave her a long time ago for x mas. It has a santa hat stitched to his head.

Underneath the hat i found a rubber. Like those cheap ones from the abortion clinic.

Im not going to say anything and c how this plays out.

Btw my sister is 15. (Bout that time)

What would u do?

Im NOT telling mom.
View media item 269816

Chances are if you found the condom that means she probably done already started her mouth career.
roll.gif
so disrespectful....

Soooo yea.
My mom and my lil sis went out of town til mon and im watching their crib.
Long story short

I sleep in my sisters room because theres no bed in my old room.

She has this bear i gave her a long time ago for x mas. It has a santa hat stitched to his head.

Underneath the hat i found a rubber. Like those cheap ones from the abortion clinic.

Im not going to say anything and c how this plays out.

Btw my sister is 15. (Bout that time)

What would u do?

Im NOT telling mom.
View media item 269816

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This thread is great.

OP, good to see you're taking it like a trooper. There's not much you can really do, just school her on how to stay safe like others have said

my lil brother is 14 and the girl he has been seeing is a little psycho, 2 weeks ago she took her parents truck and picked my lil bro up, they both lied to their parents and said they were spending the night at a friends house, it turned out they werent at said friends house when the parents called to ask if they were there.

apparently this chick has taken her parents cars before, my mom told me she also found some little notes in my lil bros pockets and she was talking about killing herself if she didnt have my lil bro...her parents and mine talked and the mom was telling my mom that shes about to put her on birth control 
mean.gif

i think stuff like that only encourages girls to spread em, and now, with all this sexualization of teenagers and everyone being able to keep tabs on their little bf's or gf's its made them nuts.

we used to be able to have a girlfriend at school and then go hang out with our friends at home, but now you got these young chicks wanting the D at an early age and wanting to have kids.

you should tell your mom, i think she would have a better way of talking to her and explaining the inner workings of the female body and the consequences of getting knocked up young.

my parents are scared to talk to my little brother since he basically runs ish at their house 
laugh.gif

i couldn't deal with having a lil sister, im already terrified of what kind of **** my little brother will go thru in his late teens.

Last edited:
In all honesty, there's about a million ways you can handle this, but only one that will probably work:

-Just tell your sister you found it, are not gonna say anything, understand and were 15, understand that nothing you say to her is really gonna change her mind, but that at the end of the day you hope that finding a rubber means that whatever she's doing she's being extremely smart and safe about it.

-then just say that she should always remember you've been there and done that, plus know what guys are thinking, and that if she ever needs your help whether it be advice or coming to kill someone, you'll be there in a second.

-tell your sis you love her and hug it out....then make a joke about how if she is gonna hide things she should find a better spot so ur mom doesn't find it (thatll let her know ur still/always on her side)

good luck g. I got a lil sister too, cherish her man.

tumblr_m61wzbwJpC1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

thank God I didn't have any sisters growing up... wouldn't be able to deal with **** like that without ending up behind bars

Last edited:
whatever you say to her... ....put an emphasis on her freedom to choice......and let her know about the consenquences of the many choices.......

.......let her know people care about what she does with her life........

if all that is too awkward for your relationship......just consult a close friend thats a girl....ya know?

I dont want to think about how horny my sister is.

If all goes down drama free ima show her this thread lol.

Thanks for all the advice.

Edit. Why Does that s&m teddy bear have a penis? Lol

Back
Top Bottom