FORMER Tree Smokers, When Did U Quit & Why?

Smoke about every day at school. Pulled a 3.93 GPA this past semester. I don't really smoke while I'm at home though. I still live with my parents andthat stuff would not go well with the rents. Marijuana really is not as serious as the media and most people try to make it out to be. There are millions ofpeople that go home after work and down a couple of drinks to "de-stress". That in my opinion is way more harmful than smoking a bowl after you getall your work done to relax and chill. You just have to be responsible with it, just like alcohol.

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

no reason to quit, never will
word
pimp.gif

I stopped my senior year of high school. I smoked all throughout HS and summer before senior year I had a revelation. I smoked with the same peeps I smokedwith when I was a sophomore (they were seniors); and 2 years after HS they're still doin the same damn thing. Burning before and during class at a JC andtalking about how "chill" it is. That's fine and all but I'm all about out doing the last year's version of me. So I quit senior year inHS, got into college, started drinking, fast forward I'm 24 now and I got my career set for me in a different city.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

No matter if you frequently smoke or not, you are still altering your mind in some form or another, which still makes it dangersous.
altering your mind? we aint eating shrooms or acid tabs bruh.

smh.gif
...Man I swear some Niketalkers are dumb as hell.

-The Juice

*shrugs* When I think of "mind altering" I usually think of hallucinations and not being able to function. But I get your point. I justget hungry and watch tv if I have nothing to do.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I haven't had any since May of last year, but I haven't really "quit". I will say, it's got to be high grade or I'm not touching it.

if you haven't smoked since May then you're not really a smoker.
laugh.gif
I was, 2-3 times daily for a long time. I'm strong enough that I don't 'have' to have it, but I'm also real picky about whatgrade it is.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Just about every day since college
pimp.gif

Got through law school in the top 4% of my class and passed the bar and worked at some of the most prestigous law firms in the world. I used to smoke and go to the library to read case law for law school.

I'm never quitting.
pimp.gif
this is my dream
laugh.gif

I've managed to be fairly productive while high also.
IMO laziness can be inhibited with even the slightest amount of desire.

Was smoking since i was 15, i'm 20 now and just got put on 5 year probation this past September. No smoking for me..i'll just stick to things that getout of my system a tad bit faster.

Improved on my physical fitness. Burning trees didn't allow me to use my lungs to good capacity. Also felt unproductive and those "munch moments"added to my ridiculous weight gain the second half of my undergraduate years during college. Now I'm pretty good, but still a drinker though (trying to cutback on that as well now).

Smoking bud in High School >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> College

I will forever remain faithful to Mary.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Just about every day since college
pimp.gif

Got through law school in the top 4% of my class and passed the bar and worked at some of the most prestigous law firms in the world. I used to smoke and go to the library to read case law for law school.

I'm never quitting.

So it can be done. Thank you, if u are really you, and not an identity thieve.
pimp.gif

I'm from California.. the bay area to be exact... here everybody blazes everyday and all the bud looks like the stuff u see in High Times... So its almostlike i got no choice...

i didn't necessarily quit, its more like i take breaks that can go on for up to six or seven months. The reason why was because the quality that my area ofamerica gets is overpriced and very very bad quality. Stress selling as dro and pre-mature kush selling like its g-14 or some magical cannabis cup s_ ain'tthe move. I told myself next time i smoke , i will either be in Cali getting my medical on or in Amsterdam getting blasted on

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

I got a question.. What is there to do when all your friends smoke, besides smoke?
Well this morning after class my boy and I smoked 4 or 5 bowls as we drove the country side (It was clear skys and about 33 degrees) It was acrazy fun drive. This afternoon we smoked a lil bubbler and played indoor soccer.
pimp.gif

Usually I hit the mall/movies or we chill at the crib play some video games/smoke.

Hey y'all, my name's Dead Stokc and Im 26 y/o and a retired schama puffer.
I started back in Nov. '96 (first half of sixth grade), and continued to smoke
up until Christmas of 2004, approaching my 22nd b-day. Its amussing kuz
'04 was like the hardest I ever went with trees.

I decided to quit because i was wasting money on it, and I didnt have anything
to show for it, was always tired, and could never get anything done. Goin 5 years
strong, never thought I would stop, but I feel great.

I never thought of quiting permanently tho, just until I can afford to have mounds of
good at my disposal.

i ddnt smoke for 2 FULL DAYS last week, and let me tell u i was proud of myself! ive cut down on smokin tho, used to smoke 10+ blunts a day, now im down to 1blunt and thats before i go to sleep

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

i didn't necessarily quit, its more like i take breaks that can go on for up to six or seven months. The reason why was because the quality that my area of america gets is overpriced and very very bad quality. Stress selling as dro and pre-mature kush selling like its g-14 or some magical cannabis cup s_ ain't the move. I told myself next time i smoke , i will either be in Cali getting my medical on or in Amsterdam getting blasted on

where you stay at? its ridiculous how weed its waaaay expensive outside northern cali, u can get an eight of that grand daddy purp out here for 40.

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

i didn't necessarily quit, its more like i take breaks that can go on for up to six or seven months. The reason why was because the quality that my area of america gets is overpriced and very very bad quality. Stress selling as dro and pre-mature kush selling like its g-14 or some magical cannabis cup s_ ain't the move. I told myself next time i smoke , i will either be in Cali getting my medical on or in Amsterdam getting blasted on

where you stay at? its ridiculous how weed its waaaay expensive outside northern cali, u can get an eight of that grand daddy purp out here for 40.
eek.gif
Man........ I needa move to cali

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I haven't had any since December, but I haven't really "quit". I will say, it's got to be high grade or I'm not touching it.
This.

On my elitist !**%.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

eek.gif
Man........ I needa move to cali
mannn thats why its kinda hard to quit. we burn out here like we smokin a cigarette.
frown.gif

I'm currently trying to quit. Why? To put it shortly, I #!+**+ my life up based on the decision to burn. I'll never blame weed for my misfortunes,rather than myself for choosing to continue to do it.

Before I start up again, I need to get my life in order first and foremost and second, I need to find inspiration from within (to go to school, to get a job,to study, etc.) and to stop being so lazy, because weed only makes laziness worse to the umpteenth power.

On another note, I miss the days when I just started burning and had those feelings I never felt before. I truly hope I can take a very prolonged break so Ican get focused and hopefully when I do get to that point where I'm comfortable I can be re-introduced to mj and enjoy it like I did when it was a brandnew thing for me.

Considering the last time I burned was a little more than 24 hours ago, I have a loooooooooooong way to go.
smh.gif

Im not going to ever stop.. Only if i have to (i.e Job, probation or something along those lines)
pimp.gif

Smoking is Great because it makes Enhances everything which makes everything better than the Norms.
pimp.gif

I drive high and being high while driving is the best IMO to all you Naysayers
pimp.gif

AND I LIVE IN NJ OWWWW!!

Back
Top Bottom