FORMER Tree Smokers, When Did U Quit & Why?

^?
Just curious.

For me I guess all in all you can say, I couldn't handle it. I would always try to tone it down; I'd smoke a couple times a month, then a couple timesa week, then back to the regular a couple times a day. I'd be on all day everyday and be lazy as hell, I'd procrastinate so much and just not give a@+*! about !+#* I had to do. I !$$$%% up in school. I'd waste stoopid cheese on a regular basis; money for dro, food and gas. It's fun smokin with thehomies ridin in the whip while the trunk goin dumb, but I swear I'd end up drivin waay too much.

My new years resolution last year was to quit, which I didn't. Last time I burned one was on December 1st. HonestlyI hope I can "quit" forever, although I know thats not gonna happen. As fun and relaxing as chiefin can be, for me... I'd waste too much money and make too many small mistakes/bad decisions, which add up. And I'd get fat lulz. All around I thinkit's just unhealthy. That's why I quit. This is my 3285702985th attempt at quitting. The longest I've went was 4 months.

I know some will say: "no reason to quit, never will" and "it ain't that serious" etc.. So just hit it with the grandpa simpson gif.
And with this topic I think every emoticon comes into play
alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
smh.gif

Just about every day since college
pimp.gif

Got through law school in the top 4% of my class and passed the bar and worked at some of the most prestigous law firms in the world. I used to smoke and goto the library to read case law for law school.

I'm never quitting.

I have smoked everyday for about three years. Some days 2-3 blunts per day. Some days up to 5-6 blunts. I have decided to quit as my new years resolution dueto the fact that I have spent over 3k last year on dro SMH
smh.gif
. I am also planning on going to law school and I need to score high on this LSAT this june. Ineed all the short term memory I can get. After the LSAT I plan on celebrating with 2 blunts of LOUD lol.

Edit: Weed has improved my GPA. Before I smoked I had a 2.21
sick.gif
, since I've been blowing I have raised my cumulative GPA to a 3.4
pimp.gif
. I've even madethe president's list (3.8 ) a couple semesters while blowing every day.

No reason to quit. Ain't that serious.

Na but on some real @$%%. I just stop smoking on new years. everything you just posted I been through.

I was +$%$@$# up in school. And everything.

But I'm on the right track as we speak. Getting them grade back up from a 40gpa to an 85gpa.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

pimp.gif

Got through law school in the top 4% of my class and passed the bar and worked at some of the most prestigous law firms in the world. I used to smoke and go to the library to read case law for law school.

I'm never quitting.

I know you ain't smoking blunts, what u got a vaporizer or something?

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I love how people think its groovy to drive high. That %@$+ is so dangerous.

-The Juice
if you smoke frequently it affects your coordination/awareness a lot less.

I didn't quit, but I took a "break" around December of '08 after my birthday after smoking almost every day since I was like 15 or 16. I wasjust doin' too much and I wanted to stop for a while. It was hard (that's what she said) with the stress I was goin' through during that time, butI managed.

I broke down in like October of last year and smoked twice in like two weeks and then once in November, but that didn't make me want to get back in thehabit. December I didn't smoke at all, then New Years Eve came
smh.gif
. I smoked like 3-4 blunts that night
laugh.gif
. I haven't had the "urge" to wantto smoke since, but I can't say I'm still on a "break".

I'll probably still smoke every so often. I won't turn it into a habit again, though...

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

pimp.gif

Got through law school in the top 4% of my class and passed the bar and worked at some of the most prestigous law firms in the world. I used to smoke and go to the library to read case law for law school.

I'm never quitting.

I know you ain't smoking blunts, what u got a vaporizer or something?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I'm never quitting.
I used to think the same way until my daughters got older.

I smoked from 96 - summer 08 and I smoked everyday....

Once my daughters reached 4 + 5 y/o and I would be high around them it didn't feel right, so I just quit. Matter of fact, I still have some that's justsitting there in a grinder that's so old I could probably rub it into dust with my fingers lol...

Now, I just need to put the cigarettes down..
smh.gif

I like it too much to 'quit'. I hate calling it 'quitting' because it's not something you quit, you kind of just stop doing it. I see noreason to stop smoking except for School Work (Bad grades FTL, not because of tree though), and money.

You don't gotta smoke constantly, but I feel you on that, sometimes there is no median. It's either never or all the time.

I just asked myself, when is it enough? Depends why you are doing drugs in the first place I guess. Plus I never got much done when high, I just zoned out.....

I've quit like 2 or 3 times... longest amount of time was like 4 months... i only quit tho so i could find a job. Soon as i got one i rolled up Lol

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I love how people think its groovy to drive high. That %@$+ is so dangerous.

-The Juice
if you smoke frequently it affects your coordination/awareness a lot less.
indifferent.gif

People can't even drive correctly sober. That's why driving is one the most dangerous ways to travel. No matter if you frequently smoke or not, you arestill altering your mind in some form or another, which still makes it dangersous.

-The Juice

I got bored smoking. just like i got bored not smoking, which made me want to smoke in the first place. Its a vicious circle i tell ya.

I haven't had any since May of last year, but I haven't really "quit". I will say, it's got to be high grade or I'm not touching it.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I haven't had any since May of last year, but I haven't really "quit". I will say, it's got to be high grade or I'm not touching it.

if you haven't smoked since May then you're not really a smoker.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

finnns2003 wrote:

if you haven't smoked since May then you're not really a smoker.
laugh.gif

Agreed..That's a long break.

Back
Top Bottom