Forget Ralph Lauren, Rich Yung etc. Post Your Nautica. Harlem Heads Stand Up. Pics Added 8)

laugh.gif

Aight I don't know the kind of reaction I'ma get so I wanna see who messes with the boat and then I'll go in and post my Nauti. I'll have towork hard too, I got over 100 pieces of Nautica...

But like I said I don't just wanna go in for nothing if I can't get anyone to participate with me.

dang bro you shoulda posted this back when i was in middle school...i had many a nautica pieces back then
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

laugh.gif
this aint '99, Nautica is dead...thats just like asking if anyone still wears FUBU. That gear is soo outdated
Back in those elementary days
smokin.gif

I likeNautica..... They have a nice pima cotton pocket T
I couldn't find any recently.... Link anyone????

pimp.gif
I agree!! (SIG-CHECK)

If you were like me and the older cats i grew up around, the real OG's rock Nautica Jeans.

And those same OG's that were 21-23 back than who are now 30-34 STILL rock Nautica.

ONCE AGAIN, CHECK MY SIG.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

pimp.gif
I agree!! (SIG-CHECK)

If you were like me and the older cats i grew up around, the real OG's rock Nautica Jeans.

And those same OG's that were 21-23 back than who are now 30-34 STILL rock Nautica.

I got a couple of OG MECCA t-shirts that would go nice with some nautica jeans.....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by WhoYou

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

pimp.gif
I agree!! (SIG-CHECK)

I got a couple of OG MECCA t-shirts that would go nice with some nautica jeans.....
smokin.gif
scanning for sarcasm....

In the late 90's we were all rocking Nautica hard, but nowdays it's just as outdated as Tommy Hill. One should never use that brand in the samesentence as Ralph Lauren.

Aight so I put these 6 pieces together real quick cause they easy to put back in closets etc.... but I got alot more I'm come back and do more if dudecontribute...

But in the pic I got a casual butter soft Nautica, then I got a aviator style hard leather, some adjustable hats, and a watch...nothing crazy, just seeing ifthis can get the post moving and looking better, instead of a bunch of geezers reminiscing about school years.
laugh.gif
j.k
smh.gif

Oh the bed sheets are Nautica too...

I'm waiting for some Harlem cats to jump in here...I know something can be done in here...I got bath robes and all that...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom