Forget Ralph Lauren, Rich Yung etc. Post Your Nautica. Harlem Heads Stand Up. Pics Added 8)

Oh and the Nautica jackets were aight, but I murdered everybody when I came through with the Perry Ellis America joint. Didn't even match with what I hadon and it was still a wrap lol.
I can't find any pics tho
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Oh and the Nautica jackets were aight, but I murdered everybody when I came through with the Perry Ellis America joint. Didn't even match with what I had on and it was still a wrap lol.
frown.gif
Yeah the Perry Ellis joints are fire.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Oh and the Nautica jackets were aight, but I murdered everybody when I came through with the Perry Ellis America joint. Didn't even match with what I had on and it was still a wrap lol.
frown.gif
HaHa,94-95 the whole Southside had those including myself,black and white.

nautica and perry ellis back in the day
pimp.gif
i wish they would come back with those classic designs in a collection

I swear to god I need that white nautica challenge jacket
smh.gif

Lol.

Where the keychain at,lol?

Cats thought they was doing it with the rubber nautica Keychain and a pair of Grant Hill's or the original Penny's.

Originally Posted by Jeuce

cb-nau-jack.jpeg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember a pull over one too, RellNye is that the one you got?
Man eff polo, Nautica is what I'ma be rocking this summer. Navy, Beige, White
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jeuce

cb-nau-jack.jpeg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Lol.

Cats thought they was doing it with the rubber nautica Keychain and a pair of Grant Hill's or the original Penny's.

Awwwww the good ol' days..

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

In the late mid 90's we were all rocking Nautica hard, but nowdays it's just as outdated as Tommy Hill. One should never use that brand in the same sentence as Ralph Lauren.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

laugh.gif
I just bought a Tommy Hilfiger shirt today. Maybe if you change this to Nautica/Tommy Hilfiger thread it might have potential.
I still rock TH. I was at the outlet in Aurora, IL back in December when they had a crazy 50% off sale. I need to go back there and grab some polos for the spring. I could care less about brand as long as it's quality and doesn't have crazy writing all over it. It's crazy that peoplestill dress according to what's hot in the streets
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Lol.

Nautica keychain > Supreme Keychain
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
alot of HS memories ..

1473556341_8e4e5073cb.jpg

not sure about anywhere else, but nautica + tommy + UMEN were begin rock hard in the bay area back in the 90's
laugh.gif
...dang i feel old

Back
Top Bottom