Forever - Feat. Drake, Eminem, Kanye West, Lil Wayne (released)

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

^ Nah, because you have spent DAYS arguing one line he said, do you have a life?

Yeah, I've spent 3 full days of my life arguing a little wayne line.

I'm a Dumb %*%.
I know

I would have no problem if he said somethin' like this:

I'm hot like Nevada, in the middle of the summer....
I'm so far in the lead, I need a pillow, but not a cover....

lol....smh then it really woulda been garbage....

I would have no problem if he said somethin' like this:

I'm hot like Nevada, in the middle of the summer....
I'm so far in the lead, I need a pillow, but not a cover....

I was just about to say these Wayne fans were making sense until you adjusted it
laugh.gif

Anybody laughing @ that know they woulda been like
eek.gif
if Wayne actuallysaid it

why are you still arguing this line? he said he was hot and then he said hes so far ahead of every other rapper he can sleep/rest whatever the hell you wannacall it ... what is there to argue? you think wayne is the only rapper in history to not stay on the same topic from one line to the next? actually nevermindhe is on topic, the topic of how in his eyes hes the greatest hottest so far in the lead rapper on earth ...

youre fighting an uphill battle that cant be won because you dont understand that youre arguing for nothing ... who the hell is gonna sleep in the desertanyway? ill be damn if i pull a pillow out in the middle of the summer in Nevada ... youre "ok" with that though ...

heres a line for you to dissect ... "go kick rocks"

Should I switch to "If I had one guess, I guess I'm just New Orleans" ??
please tell me ... please please tell me you dont understand this line ... or better yet, tell me what YOU think it means
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Should I switch to "If I had one guess, I guess I'm just New Orleans" ??
please tell me ... please please tell me you dont understand this line ... or better yet, tell me what YOU think it means
laugh.gif

tired.gif
what does that line mean?
nerd.gif

You dealin' with a few true villains, who stand inside of the booth truthspillin'
And spit true feelings until our tooth fillings come flying up out of our mouths
Now rewind it

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Em went in. Been waiting for that for about 3 of his trash albums now. Drake did his thing. Wayne and Ye were bad.

And I am just flabbergasted that some of ya kids in here really think Wayne is better/makes more coherent verses than Fab. Wayne says some of the dumbest #*%!ever on a track and ya eat it up. The ones in this track arent as bad as homie is making them out to be. But they are nothing to be OMGing about either. Theyare trash, but why cant some of ya atleast see that. Wayne consistently makes no sense but people eat it up for no reason.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

So after a week ive decided that SLU >>>> Forever

SLIGHTLY

but yeah...

But its this year's SLU...

btw, can we talk about how ILL the chorus is? its straight on some G tip...
pimp.gif
I didnt really pay attention to the chorus like this last year but since they flipped it, its so crazy.

I still can't beleive all those pages arguing over one of the wackest lyrics in a song I've heard in a while...

This song would have been absolute trash without Drake and Shady
pimp.gif

Should have been Drake, Shady, Hov and THE MIXTAPE WAYNE....not this poor excuse for a rapper..
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom