Forever - Feat. Drake, Eminem, Kanye West, Lil Wayne (released)

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Fabolous is no way shape of form better then ANY Wayne.. are you serious?

Fabolous not even better than Drizzy! NT got some fools on here
smh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Y'all are dumb.

You think I'm that stupid that I don't understand what the !#+*! is trying to say?

I understand what he is "trying" to say, but it still doesn't make any #%+%$@+ sense.

If you're going to say that you're as hot as Nevada in the summer in one line, don't be askin' for a mutha #%+%$@+ blanket in the next line.

There's no #%+%$@+ consistency there. But I guess that's why dumb music sells 3 million copies, because the average person is an idiot.

you still sound like you dont understand....lol
he said he hot, and that he's so far ahead of other people he could sleep or somethin and still win the race

I understand.

The %@@+ still doesn't make sense.

The %@@+ is still wack.

Little wayne is still trash.

Here....let me give it a shot. By the way I think if you had just cut the attempt at being extra witty it would have been more effective. But sarcasm is loston many people in this forum.

First and foremost, thats a line a pre-schooler can understand. It's so simple than you dont even need to debate how wack that line is. It is elementaryenough to get. He is saying, beyond the fact that the lines are terrible. That its so nonsensical to even need a blanket if you're hot (whether inpopularity or temperature). It's like saying the following....

I'm cold on the beat like an frosty hammer/
So I'm hot all over like a sweaty dancer/

It makes no sense to say you are hot in one line (neveda line) but then cold in the next (blanket). Yes, the lines are disconnected, and they aren't meantto be taken together, but the logic of the two following each is flawed and there seems to be no continuity in his thought process. That is what he is tryingto say.

Wayne's verse was ok, but I dont know why people are
eek.gif
over the themepark line.
Kanye was trash "Bad hip like a fanny pack" = automatic fail. Superbad b**** giving me McLovin. Really Kanye?
Drake was decent. A couple of hot lines, his verse is def appreciated.
Em's verse was
eek.gif
, and merited alot of the credit it got from Nters sofar...

weezy wasnt really saying he's cold in that next line tho lmao thats where yall loosin me...the lines make perfect sense
he's a hot rapper and ahead of the game....nothin seems wrong with it...dont look into it too hard

Em should have spit first.

Having to fast forward thru 5 minutes of mediocrity every time I play the track is greatly unappreciated.

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

wayne
kanye
em
drake
this is impossible if you're listing them in order of who you think ripped the track better...comical actually...

Em
Drake
Ye
Wayne

Actually Ye and Wayne were fighting for that last spot....I'm so sick and tired of them thinking they can spit these half *%# rhymes and these lames aregonna eat it up...man even your favorites at some point dissapoint
smh.gif
and I have the upmost respect for what Ye has done to change the game...and what Weezy did early on when he was a hungry artist...

Now either one of these dudes can burp or fart on a track and dude's is like oooooooooooo you heard that Weezy and Ye
pimp.gif
x1,000,000 it's disgusting and not creative....

weezy wasnt really saying he's cold in that next line tho lmao thats where yall loosin me...the lines make perfect sense
he's a hot rapper and ahead of the game....nothin seems wrong with it...dont look into it too hard

so why is he asking for a blanket? just for the sake of rhyming with the previous line?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

so why is he asking for a blanket? just for the sake of rhyming with the previous line?

indifferent.gif
exactly...lol you cant make a point with this guy...i explained the bars...maybe wayne is just going over your head...and thats ok.....I acceptyou for who you are and thats all that matters

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

hollup dudes think he asked for a blanket cuz he was ... ... cold? ... lmao hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

No.

My question is why is he askin' for a cover if he's hot as Nevada in the summer?

He's asking for a pillow and a cover because hes resting in the lead...the line speaks for itself.

No.

My question is why is he askin' for a cover if he's hot as Nevada in the summer?
........................................................................................................................................................
indifferent.gif

Forgive me if I'm wrong or stupid but, the verse that you all are debating goes a lil somethin' like this: "I'm like Nevada in the middle ofthe summer, I'm resting in the lead, I need a pillow and a cover," right?

It seems to me like the "I'm like Nevada in the middle of the summer" part is a reference to him being a "hot rapper." And the latteris a reference to him being ahead of all the other rappers in the game, meaning: he's so far in the lead that he can rest, and still win. Picture the oldfable, 'The Tortoise and the Hare.' This is my interpretation of those lines. I think a lot of you are over-analyzing the words and that's whyyou're missing the point.

I would have no problem if he said somethin' like this:

I'm hot like Nevada, in the middle of the summer....
I'm so far in the lead, I need a pillow, but not a cover....

roll.gif
you got to be the lamest dude I've seen on here..

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats what he said though!

thats like saying why em talking about nuts and overdosin, then talkin bout some pinocchio

Back
Top Bottom