Ford Stepping its game up- New Ford Focus

at least their trying
grin.gif

I heard they hiring down at the ford dealership, they need some one to sweep up all the +@%% put out by the mustangs.

it's still a ford....Found On Road Dead... Fix Or Repair Daily...Fords Only Run Downhill...For Old ******ed Drivers... First On Recycle Day...Failure OfResearch & Development

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

it's still a ford....Found On Road Dead... Fix Or Repair Daily...Fords Only Run Downhill...For Old ******ed Drivers... First On Recycle Day...Failure Of Research & Development
I Love u

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

ugly

I don't understand why the Euro Ford Focus isn't brought over here

uh that is the euro focus. with this new generation it bases off the global platform

An improvement, but that exterior looks like it could be tweaked a lot.

Photography makes a big difference, but I'm not a fan of the interior either. Lookin' like they're tryin to make it an alen space ship or somethin.

Originally Posted by kiid23

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

ugly

I don't understand why the Euro Ford Focus isn't brought over here
uh that is the euro focus. with this new generation it bases off the global platform
guess that is ugly worldwide then.

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Is it just me or does that Ferrari interior look ugly?
I kinda think so too, but they're supposed to be geared towards racing anyway. 50 was showing his on Cribs, and it was a stock version, and ithad no radio.
ohwell.gif

Not feelin the front fascia, the rear tail lights look good though. Interior looks nice but to much going on IMO. Better looking than the Sentra and Civic.Lancer, Mazda 3 and Corolla look better though.

Don't believe the "new" Ford hype.
And it's steering wheel looks like its on some variant benz status.

112_0902_01z2010_ford_focus_rsside_view.jpg

any ford focus is trash until they bring the eurospec ford focus rs....thats the only focus i have respect for....maybe a little for the svt.

Back
Top Bottom