Ford Stepping its game up- New Ford Focus

My Ford Stock Got' Me Feeling like a Champion
pimp.gif

2012_ford_focus_03_cd_gallery.jpg

2012_ford_focus_10_cd_gallery.jpg

2012_ford_focus_13_cd_gallery.jpg

Nice, it's funny how you guys are still biased towards American cars when they've had good reviews the past few years.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Nice, it's funny how you guys are still biased towards American cars when they've had good reviews the past few years.
grin.gif

So just because theyve gotten "good" reviews the last few years I have to love how it looks or else Im being biased?

Im not saying it drives like garbage and its hot trash, Im saying its ugly.

I wouldnt hesitate to call a BMW ugly. Or a Lexus. If I think its ugly, that's that. Design is subjective.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Nice, it's funny how a majority of NT are still biased towards American cars when they've had good reviews the past few years.
grin.gif
Design is subjective.
Of course looks are based on opinion, I was just talking about NTers in general. Let me fix my statement for you.

saw that also...such a huge diff from the last model. If you look in your paper, dealerships are trying to sell 09 ford focuses for mad cheap..wouldn tbuy themif it was the last car on the earth, but i'd buy this one

Read somewhere that Euro ford design will be coming to US.... Euro ford design FTW!

Hatchback version of that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Is it just me or does that Ferrari interior look ugly?

Nah youre right. Its ugly as %!$$ but its a Ferrari so at the end of the day thats all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom