For Those Of You With Face Tats, How Successful Are You In The Job Market?

Or if you know of anyone with a face tat, you can speak on that.

I ask because I see more and more people with face tats and I wonder to myself, "Do you even care about your marketability." Usually they are young and inexperienced, so many have no idea the harm it can cause.

But does anyone know of anyone that has any success in corporate America?

I think this is a legit topic. I don't know anyone with a face tat though

not everyone wants to work in an office. i know a few dudes with face tats doing fine in their professions.  

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

not everyone wants to work in an office. i know a few dudes with face tats doing fine in their professions.  

Yea that is why I said "Job Market." What types of jobs are your folks involved in, if you don't mind me asking.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea that is why I said "Job Market." What types of jobs are your folks involved in, if you don't mind me asking.
chefs, they aren't ice cream cones with lightning bolts or anything though.

people with a lot of tats or face tats usually run their own business...you do what you want 

The other day I seen a chick with this on her neck in about a size 16 letter font:

~~~***PISCES**~~~

I started cracking up.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

people with a lot of tats or face tats usually run their own business...you do what you want 

This reminded me of this one NTer's sig. Here is what it was:

"In explanation of his large number of tattoos Travis has said, "I tattooed my body so I couldn't fall back on anything. I purposely did that so I couldn't get a normal job and live a normal life. I did it so I had to play music.""

I thought that was a really interesting and respectable idea.

running your own business is one of the most difficult business ventures

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

It's also one of the most profitable ones (if you play your cars right), and supposedly one of the best experiences life has to offer.

It's all a balance of risk and reward. Running your own business is very risky but it also offers a high potential for profits and it usually brings freedom and purpose to one's life.

I know this chick who has a face tat on the side I think she get away with it from at Her job cause it looks like it's part of her side burn

laugh.gif
Whoa why the hate on this topic? I agree DC can be annoying sometimes but I think this is a pretty legit topic

I wonder the same thing
nerd.gif

i think y'all spazz on DC cuz its the cool thing to do.

just like saying Wale its trash, ninja hood has small crib, and skinny girls > thick girls.

this is a legitimate topic... stop letting the first reply dictate the direction of the thread, fambs... Smh

as far as folks with face tattoos, what kind of businesses y'all talking about? ?

I've seen about 10 or so around Portland Maine recently... all homeless bums with no jobs... I do think a face/neck tattoo can be pulled off though... just gotta be done in the right way...

Originally Posted by scshift

It's also one of the most profitable ones (if you play your cars right), and supposedly one of the best experiences life has to offer.

It's all a balance of risk and reward. Running your own business is very risky but it also offers a high potential for profits and it usually brings freedom and purpose to one's life.
uh no

small businesses are extremely risky and offer low potential for success

majority of small businesses struggle to even stay afloat

for every start up that becomes extremely successful there are hundreds that fail 

Originally Posted by ricky409

i think y'all spazz on DC cuz its the cool thing to do.

just like saying Wale its trash, ninja hood has small crib, and skinny girls > thick girls.

this is a legitimate topic... stop letting the first reply dictate the direction of the thread, fambs... Smh

as far as folks with face tattoos, what kind of businesses y'all talking about? ?

co-sign. mad annoying. but yeah I have always wondered this myself. the only dudes I know with face tats are wanna be rappers. these guys are STRUGGLING to make money.  That being said it's easy to find a JOB that doesnt mind face tats.  any place with a graveyard shift couldnt care less about a sketchy looking dude working for them.  Its the corporate CAREER part thats hard to get into once the face tats start.

uh no

small businesses are extremely risky and offer low potential for success

majority of small businesses struggle to even stay afloat

for every start up that becomes extremely successful there are hundreds that fail 

I worded it wrong. What I meant to say was that starting your own business is risky, but if you are successful, you're usually extremely successful.

Since so many companies fail, if yours is successful you tend to net a ton of money.

Back
Top Bottom