For Those Of You That Do: Why Do You "Gas" These Girls Photos On FB/MS?

Coco is JDilla's homie s u know he gon gas her though she don't deserve it. I'm startin to think they the same person. Either that or Dilla wanna eat it on the low

He doesn't gas me, we are not the same person and what do you know about what I deserve? you don't know me.

The sad part is that dudes dont understand that they do not stand out from the 5 other dudes who drop the same generic line.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Why are you bring something I posted in another thread in here? Dilla wasn't talking about me in that post.
laugh.gif
Oh my fault I thought he was talking about you. I am sorry,

Im pretty sure Dilla was talkin about Thytkerjobs in that post. While I may not go as far as saying all of that, she does seem like a cool chick.
embarassed.gif

grin.gif

i only "gas" when sincere and is warrented... so that technically isn't gassing right?

Originally Posted by Diego

The sad part is that dudes dont understand that they do not stand out from the 5 other dudes who drop the same generic line.

exactly

One of the lamest things I've always thought about MySpace...was all the girls who ASKED for picture comments

Im pretty sure Dilla was talkin about Thytkerjobs in that post. While I may not go as far as saying all of that, she does seem like a cool chick.

laugh.gif
Thanks. I don't know if you're being serious but you're still not getting a sandwich.
wink.gif

what kills me are the dudes that take it too far. it's relatively cool to say "sexy" or "girl you're beautiful" but the dudes that proclaim that they love the girl and stuff take it too the extreme.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Oops I'm a dummy I read wrong
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Buuuuuuuuurn.
Dont worry though. Youre one of the people whos posts I look for.

Sammich now?

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Man I want DC to get a radio show, I swear I would listen to it everyday...
Well a spot just opened up here in the Washington DC area with Donnie Simpson leaving so who knows.  I wouldn't mind hearing DC on the radio as well.  

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

i only "gas" when sincere and is warrented... so that technically isn't gassing right?
Still doing it wrong.

It's never "warranted".

i used the wrong word, i meant compliment not gas. there's a difference right?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

One of the lamest things I've always thought about MySpace...was all the girls who ASKED for picture comments
laugh.gif
Man there was this girl I was "cool" with. She would ALWAYS post JUST face pictures. Every week, a new ALBUM of FACE pictures.

Me: Why do you keep posting pics of your face every damn day?
Her: If you see me do it why won't you comment?
Me: Comment on WHAT?
Her: The pictures. Stop being a jerk
Me: WHAT!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They're all desperate to smash, and it's  annoying.

The dudes who havedone this are the reason I had been surrounded by a bunch of gassedhoodrats back in the Bronx. I've seen them gas anything from a mildly attractive female to some sloppy chick (who is "thick" by their definition).

It's annoying to see these hoodrats walk around with such arrogance, believing that they look like Lauren London.

Because they want to have sex with them. Why is this even a question other than you wanting to play up your He Man Woman Hater's gimmick?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Because they want to have sex with them. Why is this even a question other than you wanting to play up your He Man Woman Hater's gimmick?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
Man there was this girl I was "cool" with. She would ALWAYS post JUST face pictures. Every week, a new ALBUM of FACE pictures.

Me: Why do you keep posting pics of your face every damn day?
Her: If you see me do it why won't you comment?
Me: Comment on WHAT?
Her: The pictures. Stop being a jerk
Me: WHAT!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
88625a1e6ef2687188b6839706e37d36284b56a.jpg

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Man I want DC to get a radio show, I swear I would listen to it everyday...
Well a spot just opened up here in the Washington DC area with Donnie Simpson leaving so who knows.  I wouldn't mind hearing DC on the radio as well.  

Simps.

I just never felt a need to comment on a chic's myspace pics. I just look and move on with my business.

Back
Top Bottom