For Those Of You That Do: Why Do You "Gas" These Girls Photos On FB/MS?

i used to do this back in the day.. but a _ was hella smart.

i'd comment on a chick non sexually explicit pics like "oh i love your eyes.. you need to look at me with them"
then they get the message to approve it, see my page, say somethin back and check my pics and comment...
then she go....

"so you dont live that far, wanna kick it?"

pimp.gif

I don't really gas girls up in fb!
I sometimes(rarely) comment on pics. If I do it's ussualy a you look cool.

But, when in drunk I do be gassing up some chicks at times hahah it's worked

I remember back when myspace was hot. Chick would message me and ask me to comment their pics.

Only way i comment pics is if i know the chick personally.

Because people like to feel appreciated. And when people acknowledge that appreciation, they appreciate it. When the "appreciator" (?) acknowledges that their appreciation for the other individual is appreciated, said "appreciator" believes that their chances for "appreciation" from their "appreciatee" show a gradual appreciation.

I just peeped this thread.
laugh.gif
at DC. I was indeed gassing thythersjabs up. But not because of her looks, because of her personality. And as for coco, i dont get no love from her anymore, im friendzoned
frown.gif

What is there to explain. You are friendzoned. It damn sure isn't the females fault is it?

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

^ Thats your fault
how you know, though?  explain, fam

I think you went about her in the wrong way, homie.
She seems like the type thats into men that treat her bad.

Nah. I dont think she likes that, Diego. I was just into her more than she was into me. I rather not discuss this on NT, though. Its a dead issue

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Who cares.

i care, because it gives the dudes like me (the non beast) a less chance of trying to scoop.

OP this is a great topic, it really urkes me to look on a banging female page, then i see like 50 dudes, beasting. "hey ma" "whats up sexy" "can i get with chu"  

ETC. i be like damn, if i try to send her a message saying wats up or something, i dont even think about it, cuz ima be another dude on the "list"

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Who cares.

i care, because it gives the dudes like me (the non beast) a less chance of trying to scoop.

OP this is a great topic, it really urkes me to look on a banging female page, then i see like 50 dudes, beasting. "hey ma" "whats up sexy" "can i get with chu"  

ETC. i be like damn, if i try to send her a message saying wats up or something, i dont even think about it, cuz ima be another dude on the "list"

I know the *%%$ is so stupid. If you do stuff like that you're basically in the YNS category. 

Back
Top Bottom