For Life (ABC) - Vol. Series Finale!

I’ve enjoyed every episode so far. But I know it’s about to start getting better with 50’s first appearance on the show :lol:

All episodes have been A1 ..... the show is being discussed somewhere here already but yeah it’s good

Its cool. Nothing great.

I really like the actor playing the main character. Never seen him before.

I'm really liking it after seeing the first 2 episodes alone.

Can't get over how much the lead sounds Denzel. :lol:
Exactly.

Son must've personally been trained by Denzel :lol: Any time son gets on his angry righteous steez about his case with a judge or or the scumbags DAs that put him in prison

ibrqe5ae8bqqju.gif

Get glimpses of The Hurricaine and American Gangster

Its cool. Nothing great.

I really like the actor playing the main character. Never seen him before.

Exactly.

Son must've personally been trained by Denzel :lol: Any time son gets on his angry righteous steez about his case with a judge or or the scumbags DAs that put him in prison

ibrqe5ae8bqqju.gif

Get glimpses of The Hurricaine and American Gangster

I'm waiting for his chess ain't checkers moment :lol:

source.gif

Yea main character is from top boy season 1. Actually a British actor. But I’m Pretty sure he just studied Denzel to emulate his voice for this role. Good show so far tho

Yeah, I liked it. Thought the black judge was about to screw him for a sec but he kept switching it up.

Maskins give no dambs now. Straight up said take clemency or you might die before trial :smh: Wild foul.

Binge watched it, enjoyed the jail/court scenes

The mother/daughter scenes were the dead points, ironically so was it in Power too. I wonder if 50 got a thing against mother/daughters :lol:

Didn't know there was a thread for this show.

Really enjoyed it.

Still need to watch the season finale.

Joy Bryant.
1590070522174.png

Found out about this show after hearing there will be a season 2. Binged watch it in one day. Really enjoyed it.
All hell broke loose as soon as 50 showed up.

I remember this guy from a show called Top Boy, so I'm guessing he's English. They always churn out good actors so I'm not surprised.

Back
Top Bottom