Footlocker Employee Appreciation coming soon?

anyone work at footlocker please hook me up with a pair of hyperdunk for 50% please. I'll return the favor.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by soysauce23

Can somebody in the LA/IE area hook me up with some Black/Yellow (Laker) Hyperdunks in an 11.5 and the Air Force 180's (Black/Yellow) in an 11.5. Please PM me... this is came by waaay too quick.
no transportation until the weekend...

... car's in the shop.
frown.gif

is it that you cant find them in your area or you dont have the hook-up?

Damn Ant, how did you pull off those XI/XII CDP? I knew I could probably stock locate some of the other recent CDPs, but I did not even attempt to stock locatethose LOL. My loss!

I dropped 5 bills on 7 shoes, 6 for me and 1 for my momma plus a fitted and some insoles. I will never go that crazy again, I just had to go big cuz it was myfirst EA 50%!

Ant went alllllll in.

He hid that cdp under the footlocker building and got 50% off
eek.gif

My size too.

Id be happy with just the spizikes.

lol I don't believe half the pickups posted here people always quick to gas folks up and people believe but this 50 sucked coming left field on a mondaytuesday good looks to spooln47 for taking time to help me out on this one, preciate it homie

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Ant went alllllll in.

He hid that cdp under the footlocker building and got 50% off
eek.gif
Truth. I thought my pack was the biggest steal, he beat me by $10.
laugh.gif
Hats off 2 you sir.
wink.gif

dag i thought i was doing good also

but heres what i picked up

AirMax 90 Black/Royal $40
Kids Cdp 11/12 $100
and Cdp 3/20 $160

so i go away for 3 days under the assumption that it would be in mid feb and I missed it! Jesus H!

YO! how'd u get the pack? i've tried stock locating those, called about 40 stores across the country & all i get is nothing lol. I even have mydistrict manager trying to find me a CDP 11/12 in size 12 for me. Do any other stores in your area still got those? I NEEEEEEEEDDDDDD these!

And i thought i did well, pickin up 4 pairs of dunk hi's, uptown mid whites & those new purple fila joints for a total $260. That pack alone puts me toshame. If they didn't spring it on us i woulda saved up some more money for things.

Props Given on the 11/12 pack..... CRUCIAL PICK UP!!!

P1mpjuce..... pick ya jaw up..... lol

Here's the coupon for everyone to see. Like i said, should be same exclusions as EA.
1/17 Kobe 4's, 1/24 6 rings, women's valentine day AF1s & multiple offers (BOGO, 2 for, 4 for etc.)

YO! Not sure if I was in question but umm...

2qjvk29.jpg

Wednesday's code wasn't working correctly so... we called the DM and he was cool with them overriding it. My other packs I've been getting for$154.99 + tax. I didn't trip about $.41 on these.

DF!!!

i bought my sis some blazers on the 50% off sale. %!#! caught me and some of the employees @ champs off guard too the other day. i didnt get anythin else. iwas chopped from them purp foams

Back
Top Bottom