Footlocker Employee Appreciation coming soon?

Does footlocker/champs/footaction have penny 3s? I gotta go in on those if so...

^^I haven't seen the Penny 3's in any champs/footlocker/footaction..i could b wrong though

cool, ima go get some packs, the black lebrons, the purple blazers and some dunks tomorrow then

Not very happy they sprung this on us soo quickly... gonna pick up my lebrons maybe some other stuff.....

Picked up:

Jordan XX3 wht/blk/UNC
Spizike blk/purple/green
Pippen black/purple
AM95 wht/blk
Shox R4 all black
Insoles
Astros Fitted

LOL spent most of my college grad money. Planning on picking up the AM Plus 360 in orange tomorrow at work

YO!

smh.gif

Wait til y'all see my pickups.

DF!!!

I've come to the conclusion my local footlocker/champs/footaction's all suck big time lol.
They had absolutely nothing worth buying at 50% off.

Do anybody know if you get an extra 10% if you spend more than 100 bucks addition to the 30% this coming F&F?? and this weekend is a lock right??

i copped them lebron 6's white black and red.. i was thinking about the kobe 4's..

held them.. and just just couldn't do it..

yea... my connect didn't say anything about them being excluded..

its a couple of other things i should have pulled the trigger on.. but didn't at the same time..

i need the White and black penny 2's..

Silver flights... just didn't pull the trigger..

^I know what you mean.

So much stuff but nothing worth it to me.

AGAIN...im offering my hookup to anyone, ill ship out but you must contact me and pay with paypal in then ext hour and a half.

just got back from the mall and i got the cool grey spiz'ikes from footlocker and the citron spiz'ikes from footaction for $97 each wit some shoecleaner
pimp.gif

some wack employee didnt want to give me the discount but another employee was cool enough to give me the discount

Can somebody in the LA/IE area hook me up with some Black/Yellow (Laker) Hyperdunks in an 11.5 and the Air Force 180's (Black/Yellow) in an 11.5. Please PMme... this is came by waaay too quick.

Originally Posted by soysauce23

Can somebody in the LA/IE area hook me up with some Black/Yellow (Laker) Hyperdunks in an 11.5 and the Air Force 180's (Black/Yellow) in an 11.5. Please PM me... this is came by waaay too quick.

is it that you cant find them in your area or you dont have the hook-up?

Back
Top Bottom