Footlocker 50% Employee Appreciation This Weekend

^^^ theyre def excluded. i told my boy to order me a pair from another footlocker for the 50% this weekend and i get a call sayin that he cant get them on halfoff. smh i was looking forward to it too

Is the 50 on Sunday as well?

nerd.gif

Air JustinXI, I just hollered at one of my Footlocker connections & she confirmed the employee appreciation is going on through Sunday (3/15).

Originally Posted by wsjones1981

Air JustinXI, I just hollered at one of my Footlocker connections & she confirmed the employee appreciation is going on through Sunday (3/15).
pimp.gif

yo i went into the footlocker in Roosevelt Field (Long Island), and asked for someone to hook it up...told them Id throw in some cash..these cowards startedlooking around in the ceiling and shti.. acting like they didnt know what was going on. Now its sunday and Im stuck at work...anyone on here gonna be at one ofthe 34th st locations???

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

yo i went into the footlocker in Roosevelt Field (Long Island), and asked for someone to hook it up...told them Id throw in some cash..these cowards started looking around in the ceiling and shti.. acting like they didnt know what was going on.

I feel you man . Same here . I ask them and they act stupid like they dont have NO 50%OFF . Makes me want to SMACK them for acting SO DUMB .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

yo i went into the footlocker in Roosevelt Field (Long Island), and asked for someone to hook it up...told them Id throw in some cash..these cowards started looking around in the ceiling and shti.. acting like they didnt know what was going on.

I feel you man . Same here . I ask them and they act stupid like they dont have NO 50%OFF . Makes me want to SMACK them for acting SO DUMB .

are they limited to how many items they can buy??

copped the white/blue "liquid" pennys yesterday....wasn't even planning too but mgr hooked me up so these will show face in the summer.........

i copped an 11/12 cdp for wifey plus liquid pennys,and jordan 2009s for me i just hooked my connect up with a deal at my wifeys store

002-540x405.jpg

$64 apiece FTW!

Also grabbed a few pairs of kids shoes for the family & dude threw me the empl. discount on a pair of black gummies so I walked out quite pleased.

you guys got lucky with the white penny 3's. I didnt see the on the shelves in jersey or at any of the NYC FA or FTL's I went to yesterday

Back
Top Bottom