Footlocker 50% Employee Appreciation This Weekend

I repeat.....

Originally Posted by s dubl

nerd.gif

Aight NYC area FTL employees, I have money to compensate you for hooking up the white penny 3's with the discount. PM me if you can do it

Still trying to find out if fresh water 95s will be included...

Im assuming they will be EXcluded...but Id like to verify...

OK. I keep seein people drop the "P" Bomb in this thread but no1 is confirming anything. So i'll ask this once

HAVE THE PERSIANS DROPPED IN THE U.S.? IF SO WHERE SO FAR?

Thanx guys!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

OK. I keep seein people drop the "P" Bomb in this thread but no1 is confirming anything. So i'll ask this once

HAVE THE PERSIANS DROPPED IN THE U.S.? IF SO WHERE SO FAR?

Thanx guys!
wink.gif
Some please answerrrrr. Haha. I need the upc for this. I'ma try to order.

i've been told 95s would be excluded. doesn't matter though cause i got em with the 30% off. if they let em use the 50% guess i'll cop a secondpair

i don't think the persians dropped in the states at all, i haven't seen them for sale in ANY stores in the city and most (if not all) the sellers oneBay are from Canada, EU, Asia, etc...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i don't think the persians dropped in the states at all, i haven't seen them for sale in ANY stores in the city and most (if not all) the sellers on eBay are from Canada, EU, Asia, etc...

Spots in Jersey had them, but got they received them early from overseas.

As stated, I seen some Jersey spots with the Persians. I'll post a pic of mines when I get a chance.

Sale starts tomorrow.

Teaser pic of my 03's. As you can see the paint chips off easy.
mad.gif

fkpo2f.jpg

BTW, this is the retro SKU # for them. 316703-051
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Teaser pic of my 03's. As you can see the paint chips off easy.
mad.gif

fkpo2f.jpg

BTW, this is the retro SKU # for them. 316703-051
wink.gif
I think the # you posted is the product code, not the SKU. The SKU is 10 numbers altogether. Thanks.

"Spots" in jersey is packers, they got them from overseas, persians have not hit US, only overseas, someone told me they aren't hittin the US,take it for what its worth

Back
Top Bottom