Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

IMG_1152.jpeg

Old dawg who used to live in Corona, then moved to Brownsville, then involuntarily relocated to Texas (think Port Authority and Spofford 🤣🤣)

I thank that mf Radames from Juice who helped spread that word like the plague lol. Also, I always wondered why nobody in DITC pulled Fat Joe aside……….Word is global now with 1,000 different uses and a 1,000 different meanings. In Texas it’s just more flagrant cuz you got young Mexican cats with the Ike Turner cut talkin like we really fam.
Corona- mad memories passing through their & Roosevelt on the 7 train. Idiots used to try & jump across the platforms :smh: . Nyc to Texas, lol huge leap & change of scenery. I've been to Sugarland, it was nice.

Ike Turner cut :rofl:I'm dead

Old dawg who used to live in Corona, then moved to Brownsville, then involuntarily relocated to Texas (think Port Authority and Spofford 🤣🤣)

I thank that mf Radames from Juice who helped spread that word like the plague lol. Also, I always wondered why nobody in DITC pulled Fat Joe aside……….Word is global now with 1,000 different uses and a 1,000 different meanings. In Texas it’s just more flagrant cuz you got young Mexican cats with the Ike Turner cut talkin like we really fam.
Also known as the “Edgar” cut. Usually have some sort of truck with mad stickers on it and an exhaust tryna race everyone like they’re Dominic Toretto 😂

My dad woulda whooped my *** for having that haircut lmao

Attachments

• ISIMG-665279.jpeg
    ISIMG-665279.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 265
Also known as the “Edgar” cut. Usually have some sort of truck with mad stickers on it and an exhaust tryna race everyone like they’re Dominic Toretto 😂

My dad woulda whooped my *** for having that haircut lmao
Dudes I went to high school with when I first moved here were different. Almost like the cats out in LA…….. Ese, foo/fool, and primo were the slang I used to hear. We’d talk **** to each other, but them dudes were always cool. Still gotta few I’m friends with to this day. San Antonio is weird. Edgar haircut, some sort of dri-fit long sleeve fishing shirt, trucker hat, bedazzled jeans with white stitching and AF1s, panda dunks, or Jordan 1s. Tf goin on lol???

Corona- mad memories passing through their & Roosevelt on the 7 train. Idiots used to try & jump across the platforms :smh: . Nyc to Texas, lol huge leap & change of scenery. I've been to Sugarland, it was nice.

Ike Turner cut :rofl:I'm dead
Culture shock for real. Most move to VA, NC, even Atlanta. Nope. South central Texas. Long run it was good for me. All 3 sports kept me engaged year round and outta trouble.

Dudes I went to high school with when I first moved here were different. Almost like the cats out in LA…….. Ese, foo/fool, and primo were the slang I used to hear. We’d talk **** to each other, but them dudes were always cool. Still gotta few I’m friends with to this day. San Antonio is weird. Edgar haircut, some sort of dri-fit long sleeve fishing shirt, trucker hat, bedazzled jeans with white stitching and AF1s, panda dunks, or Jordan 1s. Tf goin on lol???
Bro you ain’t lyin! I’m from CA & that’s all I used to hear back in the day, & it’s the same nonsense with these Lloyd Christmas hair *** kids making us Mexicans look like fools here now 😂 Always with the bedazzled jeans like they stole them from their girl, trucker hats that they wear high AF lookin like Abe Lincoln, playing some loud narco joints in their stock Silverado with an exhaust lmao

Back
Top Bottom