Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

That is one miserable woman. Good on the uber driver for kicking her clown *** out from the jump. She saw that goofball was going to be on some bs and she said not today Satan :lol:

If I'm understanding this correctly, the suspension should have been lifted in Jan 2022, but it wasn't and he thought he was good. Then, he was stopped in October 2023 and cited for driving with a suspended license which is why he had to appear in court on that infamous day. So between October 2023 and May 2024, he knew there was an error related to his suspended license and didn't have it handled?
The time between 1/2022 and 10/2023 can be excused because he thought the friend of the court, or the State, did their job. But after getting pulled over in October and finding out it's still suspended, he and his attorney should've been on top of things to ensure the suspension gets lifted ASAP. Until that is done, he's still driving dirty, and any cop that pulls him over is going to treat him that way and he knows that. So driving while video calling into a court hearing about your suspended license was still a dumb thing to do, so he's still wildin.

Last edited:
Valid point.
Looking at how cheap ride-sharing is though, one has to wonder how drivers can afford to mitigate the added/premature wear and tear on their vehicle. The financial incentive (increasing income to meet those expenses) is definitely there IMO.

they can’t really, i don’t think…in the earlier days of ride sharing enough man had figured out how to game the apps in order to bank good money & actual created groups to share tactics but it seemed like it was a hellacious grind especially as the apps started to fine tune their algorithms…even still they were outliers most i gather were just making enough to justify doing all the driving which is why apps expanded into delivery giving the illusion of additional opportunity to earn

what even is going on here?

That is one miserable woman. Good on the uber driver for kicking her clown *** out from the jump. She saw that goofball was going to be on some bs and she said not today Satan :lol:

If I'm understanding this correctly, the suspension should have been lifted in Jan 2022, but it wasn't and he thought he was good. Then, he was stopped in October 2023 and cited for driving with a suspended license which is why he had to appear in court on that infamous day. So between October 2023 and May 2024, he knew there was an error related to his suspended license and didn't have it handled?
The time between 1/2022 and 10/2023 can be excused because he thought the friend of the court, or the State, did their job. But after getting pulled over in October and finding out it's still suspended, he and his attorney should've been on top of things to ensure the suspension gets lifted ASAP. Until that is done, he's still driving dirty, and any cop that pulls him over is going to treat him that way and he knows that. So driving while video calling into a court hearing about your suspended license was still a dumb thing to do, so he's still wildin.
The fact that his license was suspended back in 2010 is even crazier. He would've still needed to get it renewed after it was rescinded. If he was able to get a new license, I can see why he wasn't concerned about getting flagged for it.

Back
Top Bottom